Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

SOILWORK: Audio Samples Of Entire New Album Available

MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
edited June 2010 in Off Topic
http://www.amazon.com/The-Panic-Broadcast/dp/B003PNFYX2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1275725007&sr=8-2

Not sure if anyone likes them but I do.

Audio samples of all the tracks that appear on "The Panic Broadcast", the new album from Swedish metallers SOILWORK, are available for streaming on Amazon.com.

"The Panic Broadcast" will be released in Europe on July 2 and in North America on July 13 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was mixed at Fascination Street studio in Örebro, Sweden with Jens Bogren (OPETH, KATATONIA, PARADISE LOST, BLOODBATH).

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Late For The Kill, Early For The Slaughter
02. Two Lives Worth Of Reckoning
03. The Thrill
04. Deliverance Is Mine
05. Night Comes Clean
06. King Of The Threshold
07. Let This River Flow
08. Epitome
09. The Akuma Afterglow
10. Enter Dog Of Pavlov

The song "Two Lives Worth Of Reckoning" is now available for streaming at this location.

SOILWORK's new album is the first to feature guitarist Peter Wichers since his return to the band in 2008, as well as the studio debut with axeman Sylvain Coudret, who also joined in 2008.

The recording process for "The Panic Broadcast" was overseen by Wichers, who recently took a moment to talk about what it was like to produce his own band after working with so many other great artists.

"Producing SOILWORK was great challenge for me but also one of the greatest experiences of my career," he said. "I can honestly say that I've never worked this hard on any record that I've produced, but it was all worth it. I am super-happy with the performances from all the guys, and I don't think SOILWORK has ever sounded this good."

Comments