Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,590 spicy boy
    You went to MM cause of rivers edge 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,658 spicy boy
    That's true as fuck doe. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I ducking hate cellphones, and more than anything i hate peoples inability to put them down when they should. I dont think it would be a problem if people snapped a pic and put it away. Sadly people recording entire shows ruined that. 

>watches the videos though 
    >didn't say shit when I was doing it.
    >can clearly see how bother he was by it @ 2:04 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UaPeX6tD7PY?list=PLBJNzKOAwH3ctYEO0Pv6q1_obUeKznq0P
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Well i didnt like it. But its not really my place to tell you what to do. You were super sneaky anout it too. Most people didnt even know. 

Worst part about that show was not being able to smoke
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If you can’t sit through a 2 hour show without smoking that’s pathetic.... 

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited November 2017
    Iv done it many times. Music is 10x more enjoyable stoned though so the shows arent as good if you dont. 

If i notice me smoking bothers anyone i stop. I usually ask the people around if its cool before the show starts to. 

So you think smoking makes it more enjoyable yet could distract others while at the same time being mad at others for enjoying the show using their phone that could distract others. 

Hmm.....
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    nah like i just said im pretty respectful about it. WHich is the reason there is an issue with phones in the first place. 9/10 times though when iv lit a joint up at the show everyone around me suddenly smokes.

were just gonna have to agree to disagree though. Im done discussing this with you. 

It’s  okay most of us only care about self interest anyway. If it only bothers you it shouldn’t be allowed right?
    edited November 2017
    Iv never had someone stick a joint up in my face and force me to smoke  it. I mean i gladly would though.

regardless having a disagreement with you is similar to disagreing with Mc. If you think something is stupid then youre hard headed about it and don’t actually have any logical reasoning about t. 

Iv said many times i wouldnt have an issues with it, and im suspecting the band wuldnt really eiter if people were just quick and respectful about it. Its the fact that people want to hold their phones up in the air in front of people for the entire show. That shit is very annoying and not respectful at all.

like i said i usually clear it with the people around me before the show and if i notice anyone who seems to be bothered i usually either walk away or put it out. If people were like that with phones it wouldnt be a big issue. It really isnt a big issue anyways. Like i said iv never actually seen someone thrown out. 

Lol you said I didn’t give logical reasoning. Not only did I but I proved you to only be concerned with self interest. 

If anyone is being hard headed its maynard while shoving his dick down your throat. 
    How dare someone not agree with the great Maynard kicking paying fans out of shows! 
    APC tonight!!!!

@JLRedWing13 see you there dude!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    If you can’t sit through a 2 hour show without smoking that’s pathetic.... 

As someone who doesn't smoke I don't entirely agree. Although there's the key between *can't* and *won't*. But even though I don't, I can see how it may make the Tool experience bigger, especially considering their sort of psychedelic artwork. I can absolutely enjoy music and riffs sober tho. 
    inb4lists
    That comment was mocking Rex for his comment, dammit FF pay attention
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    mrAPE said:
    Have fun! Take lots of pictures! 

Dying =))
    Pass the god damn butter.