Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,660 spicy boy
    Shouldn't you be making up stories about fucking some chick you virgin?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I've never seen Deafheaven live. They played a show I saw, but they were support and I showed up after they were done. I think it was with Enslaved, but I can't remember
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2017
    Says the virgin. Just make sure that guy doesn't spill juice on the posters like other retarded tool fanbouys.
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,660 spicy boy
    I don't make up stories to make people think I got laid 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    WOKE said:
    I've never seen Deafheaven live. They played a show I saw, but they were support and I showed up after they were done. I think it was with Enslaved, but I can't remember
    now-a-days their shows are overrun with pitchfork dweebs and hardcore/pop punk kids at their first metal show acting a fool, so that's annoying, but they're phenomenal performers. Dan Tracy is one of the best drummers to see live in metal this decade imo
    Ive just never been a huge fan and my metal show buddies are all super elitist and kinda hate them for no reason
    slap said:
    WOKE said:
    now-a-days their shows are overrun with pitchfork dweebs and hardcore/pop punk kids at their first metal show acting a fool, so that's annoying, but they're phenomenal performers. Dan Tracy is one of the best drummers to see live in metal this decade imo
    Have you checked out Creepers? It's 2 of the DH guys' side project. It's not metal at all tho, kind of reminded me of Superheaven and a more modernized Nirvana. 
    inb4lists
    I've seen Creepers like 4 times lol, they rip. 
    Oh lol. They said the Alcest tour was the first tour they ever did? Granted, I guess thy've probably done a bunch of shows in CA over their span. 
    inb4lists
    I live in the bay and they're based in the bay, so I have a lot of opportunities to see them. The alcest tour was the first full national tour, but they've done plenty of west coast and I think one east coast tour.
    Gotcha. But they, they were awesome on the Alcest tour. 
    inb4lists
    Anxious to check out This Will Destroy You and Emma Ruth Rundle tomorrow as well0
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Deafheaven is playing Rock On The Range. I'll most likely be skipping them. I never understood the hype and it seemed like people were saying they liked them just to say it. So odd when my brother in law texts me telling me how much he likes the band 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I mean, i dig them cause I generally enjoy a lot of post metal/ambient black metal anyways. But there definitely are some people who just hype them up. 
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    Deafheaven is playing Rock On The Range. I'll most likely be skipping them. I never understood the hype and it seemed like people were saying they liked them just to say it. So odd when my brother in law texts me telling me how much he likes the band 
    Talk shit get shot
    Now that sir is a quality band 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Ape is the new Shane?

Meh, I'm not super into folk, working at McDonald's, or cheering on random teams with a passion from across the country 
    Deafheaven, This Will Destroy You, and Emma Ruth Rundle tonight. Party. 
    inb4lists