Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Same could be said for Su-Metal. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,702 spicy boy
    Ok? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2017
    i think she sucks. and the band sucks. 

I wouldnt travel 2.5 hours to Auckland to see them like I have to for most bands....but they were playing literally a 5 minute drive from my house which is unheard of so it was a no brainer.  I thought her vocals were amazing and it was a great show.  I hadn't seen them before and wanted to have a blow out. Plus they opened for a kiwi band Devilskin so it was a bloody good night overall. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I saw them once a really long time ago because I got a free ticket and it was close by. The main draw at that show was Chevelle. But we got through Cavo, New Medicine and Halestorm before the show got rained out. I think it might have been an early Carnival Of Madness concert. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Band sucks but she has pipes. Saw them when my old girlfriend dragged me to Uproar. I think she's hit the highest notes i've seen live. 
    12th_man said:
    Also met the bassist just walking around in the crowd. He was standing next to us watching a band and he complimented my Cannibal Corpse shirt. He was wearing an Anthrax "Among The Living" shirt and so we started talking death and thrash metal. Really cool dude. I wanted to ask him why his taste in music was so good but his band was so shit =))
    $_$
    inb4lists
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,661 spicy boy
    Yeah lzzy is incredible live. Saw them live with Cheverly and on the radio station's festivals. The first two times were pretty awesome. She belts. Plus they only played first album stuff. 

They have more covers albums than albums I swear 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    LOOT said:
    lzzy
    Cheverly 
    :|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOOT said:
    Yeah lzzy is incredible live. Saw them live with Cheverly and on the radio station's festivals. The first two times were pretty awesome. She belts. Plus they only played first album stuff. 

They have more covers albums than albums I swear 
     Yeah they have 3 studio albums and 3 cover e.p.'s =)
    :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Probably a good thing I'm not going to the Lou. Asking for 4/20 off is never fun lol
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ive done it every time for the past five years lmao. no regrets.
    I love winning with women
    First thing I did at the new store was ask for 4/20 weekend off so I could go to cannabis cup 
    Could be the Addy but....

Listening to 3 libras and you wouldn't believe the goosebumps. Def taking one day of. 

:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jesus Piece, Absolute Suffering and Vein tonight. 
    inb4lists
    Fuck kinda pissed kc is outdoors. Really thinking about st Louis 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    1/14 High on Fire w/ Deathgrave
    2/04 Uada, Horrid, more
    2/08 Necrot w/ Phrenelith, Deathgrave, Deadpressure

San Jose is actually getting some really cool metal shows so far this year. about damn time. 

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited January 2017
    dont have a lot lined up this year so far... mayhem, KGATLW, morbid angel/suffocation/revocation/withered, and maybe roger waters.

really hoping for YAITW to announce a tour as well as some solid pv and grind.
    Post edited by OPP on
    I love winning with women