Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Art of Rap Festival on the 5th. Pretty excited. All cool old school shit. Public Enemy, Ice-T, Sugarhill Gang, Mobb Dep and Grandmaster Flash. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Lol i rmember when they added Mobb Deep as the MDF after party a couple years back. The venue was filled with maybe 50 Mobb Deep fans, and 200 metalheads. 
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Undergang, Spectral Voice, and Necrot tonight. 
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Caught the Detroit show of the Undergang tour. Both bands absolutely crushed.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Summer Slaughter tonight
    inb4lists
    @TiradesOfTruth if you haven't already you neeeeddd to check out Necrot. They blew the other two off the stage, which is saying something cuz the touring bands were phenomenal 
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lil_boat said:
    @TiradesOfTruth if you haven't already you neeeeddd to check out Necrot. They blew the other two off the stage, which is saying something cuz the touring bands were phenomenal 
    Necrot fucking ruels as well. I heard their comp(?) they put out earlier this year and have been a fan ever since. I was jealous you got them opening up that show.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Dime said:
    I wanna hit Megadeth show again as well. Wortjh admission to see Tornado Of Souls alone. 

I just jammed Live in Buenos Aires today. First time I've played megadeth in awhile. Instantly had to go. It's been the same set every time I saw them but it's also always been awesome and been a long time. Plus the rest of the bill. Started getting super into amon Amarth in high school. Never saw them and kind of just forgot about them so that'll be dope. 

Gonna be at Joe Louis @JLRedWing13
    image Photobucket
    Exhausted Prayer, Cormorant, and ION on tuesday. then MIGRATION FEST. also maybe lil yachty the day before i leave for migration 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,663 spicy boy
    Amon amarth kill live 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    nails replacement for october is supposed to get announced tomorrow morning. im guessing its going to be either YAITW, insect warfare, or cloud rat.
    I love winning with women
    Bet it would have been better to see them at literally any of the club shows over the years but I'm still pretty excited. I would have went to the evening with tour if I had a license back the 
    image Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    or landmine marathon
    I love winning with women
    Devin and I went. It was our first outta state show by ourselves. It was killer. 
    Where'd you go?

I think I've been to more shows out of Ohio than in only because Detroit is the closest big city 
    image Photobucket
    edited July 2016
    We went to Minneapolis. Literally the woat  venue I've ever been too though. Hope that place is closed down by now. 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Dime said:
    I wanna hit Megadeth show again as well. Wortjh admission to see Tornado Of Souls alone. 

I just jammed Live in Buenos Aires today. First time I've played megadeth in awhile. Instantly had to go. It's been the same set every time I saw them but it's also always been awesome and been a long time. Plus the rest of the bill. Started getting super into amon Amarth in high school. Never saw them and kind of just forgot about them so that'll be dope. 

Yup. Last time I saw Megadeth was 3 years ago when they were touring for Super Collider. They just seemed like they needed a break. One lineup reset and a solid comeback album later and I'm re-energized on them. They're still a favorite of mine. Haven't seen Amon Amarth since they were on Mayhem either. No idea why the floor is seated for this lineup though. Last time they played there with Slayer and Testament it was GA.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    You just informed me about the floor lol I just saw tiered pricing and assumed it was GA. Although the only other shows I've been to there were seated so maybe thats just how they operate to the bitter end. I'll probably just get cheap seats and get drunk with my dad
    image Photobucket
    Dime said:

e Dude I was hesitant as well but I'm telling you they are performing amazingly. Totally 're-energized. So worth it they killed when I saw them back in March. And Havok fucking ruled as well. 
    *ST and Havok