Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I had a pretty solid lineup of shows but due to lacks of funds and other shit it looks like I'll miss a lot of them. P-Dot is a lock since I already have my ticket, and Skeletonwitch is more than likely.
    image Photobucket
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Going to Unearth/BoO/The Contortionist/Obey The Brave on Sunday, getting in free and going to film the interviews for BoO, Unearth and TC.
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Down just announced a date with Warbeast at Marquee :D
    I love winning with women
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Unearth slays live.

Log 12/4
    Btbam/russian circles 2/12
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    11/12 - Witch Mountain/Castle
    11/16 - Napalm Death/Municipal Waste/Exhumed/Attitude Adjustment
    11/17 - Deftones/Scars on Broadway
    11/27 - Veil of Maya/The Acacia Strain/Upon A Burning Body/Volumes/Twitching Tongues
    11/28 - Dethklok/Machine Head/All That Remains/The Black Dahlia Murder
    12/6 - Dying Fetus/Cattle Decapitation/Cerebral Bore
    12/8 - Megadeth/Kyng (?)
    12/9 - Gaza/Code Orange Kids/Full of Hell
    12/14 - The Sword/Gypsyhawk/American Sharks
    12/15 - The Faceless/Revocation/The Haarp Machine
    12/19 - High on Fire/Goatwhore (San Diego)
    1/14 - Down/Warbeast
    1/23 - Lady Gaga
    1/28 - Gojira/Devin Townsend Project/The Atlas Moth
    2/9 - Fuck The Facts/Sorrower
    2/26 - Coheed & Cambria/BTBAM/Russian Circles
    3/28 - Nile
    5/23-5/26 - Maryland Deathfest XI
    I love winning with women
    In a news item posted on Machine Head’s official website this morning, the band claim Walt Disney Properties is behind the cancellation of yet another Machine Head show.

The item also claims Machine Head are on Disney’s “banned list.”

Here’s the complete post, which you also can view here.

“For the third time in a row, the corporate powers behind Walt Disney Properties have pressured promoter Live Nation into canceling Machine Head’s performance at a House of Blues venue on Disney property, this time the December 4 show in Orlando, Florida.

“While no one is willing to provide evidence that would prove unfavorable to Disney, sources close to events have suggested Machine Head remains on a ‘banned list,’ and while Dethklok, All That Remains and Black Dahlia Murder will still be allowed to play, the corporate powers at Disney have refused to allow Machine Head to perform.

“In 2007, Walt Disney Properties banned Machine Head from the House Of Blues venues in Anaheim and Orlando, citing ‘violent imagery,’ ‘inflammatory lyrics’ and most appallingly ‘undesirable fans’ as the reason. The diversity-impaired corporation began pressuring the promoter with vague threats of liability and reduced job security before placing Machine Head under an internal ‘review process.’ Five days later, Walt Disney Properties would convey their alarming decision to the band, less than 48 hours before the first date of 2007′s anti-war, anti-religion, anti-conservative-themed The Blackening album headline run at the House Of Blues in Anaheim, California.

“Machine Head wish to once again extend their gratitude to Live Nation and the House Of Blues for their poise and tolerance throughout these ridiculous developments, unbelievably transpiring here in these United States Of America in this year 2012.

“As they are not on Disney property and therefore not subject to the corporation’s alleged coercionary tactics, the current dates with Dethklok, All That Remains and The Black Dahlia Murder at the Dallas and Houston House Of Blues will go on as scheduled. Unfortunately, Machine Head’s Florida performance will not be rescheduled in an effort to avoid creating any conflict with the existing dates on the tour. All refund requests will be honored.”
    inb4lists
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Good. Disney knows to keep shitty music off of their property.
    They allow the likes of TDWP and Buckcherry.
    inb4lists
    TDWP loves Jesus.
    They allow Buckcherry
    inb4lists
    Better than Machine Head.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LAXdef16 said:

Better than Machine Head.

8-}
    Machine Head sucks. I don't know why this board is balls deep for them
    I'm not *balls deep* for them, I never said they're the best thing ever, but i enjoy their music and i think they're great musicians, so fukkovs bitchmade simp =;
    inb4lists
    GOAT album according to this board

I like UTL as a whole more .... :-\"
    inb4lists
    Exhumed:

Dudes and Dudettes. Just added: FREE SHOW - Tomorrow night in Cheyenne Wyoming at Ernie November's. Doors at 6:30 - c'mon down and party with us on our hastily assembled fill-in date tour across the US. Please re-post and share since it's such short notice!
    inb4lists
    Has anyone else gone to the Unearth/BoO tour?

inb4lists