Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dethklok w/ TBDM and KSE are on the same night ~X(
    inb4lists
    For Today w/ Impending Doom, The Chariot, Texas In July and Hundredth tonight.
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Do you know Chariot and Impending well enough to remember their setlists?
    I love winning with women
    edited October 2012
    ID yes, and I'm meeting with my friend Brad and he's interviewing Josh Scogin from The Chariot, and I'm gonna see if he'd give me a setlist after the show, same with Mattie Montgomery from For Today.

I'll post setlists and review and such when i get back.
    inb4lists
    Ok. I'll still probably go, just won't really pay attention to For Today.
    I'll watch FT just cause I've never seen them, but it's just w/e, like i said, ID, TC and Hundredth are the only actual reason to go, not a fan of TIJ either
    inb4lists
    Prepare to be lectured.

"I'm not telling you how to run your life, but if you do drugs, Jesus will kill your family."
    Oh i know, I've seen videos, i know before the last song or two he's going to fucking flip out and possibly try to baptize us all lol

:-S
    inb4lists
    I almost want to yell "Hail satan" during his "speech", but i hate being a dick to bands.
    inb4lists
    He's a nice guy and all... like I met him at All Stars and he's very, very cool.

I just completely disagree with his ways of communication.

The Impending Doom singer is ten times better. He's just as nice, but at our Warped date (I think it was Warped), he said that the stage is a privilege for the love of music, not beliefs. I respect the guy a lot for that.
    I respect the fact that they put what they believe into their music and all, but people generally don't go to a rock/metal show to hear someone preach about how they're living live wrong.
    inb4lists
    So I might not be going tonight

:-<
    inb4lists
    Flaking friends?
    It's not his fault, his dad is always being a fucking asshole, anyways he literally just got a text saying his dad was on-call tonight, and if he gets a call then my friend has to go pick his mom up, what's fucking ridiculous is A)Why the fuck did he wait till just now, especially when he knew we were already going to a show, and B)a friend of their mom's offered to give her a ride if needed and his dad told he no because his son would do it.

He literally always pulls shit right before his son(who i go to shows with a lot) is going to a show.
    inb4lists
    I was talking to my other friend about going to see Skeletonwitch and Havok tonight, and he'd rather go see Taken 2 in theaters.

IT WILL STILL BE IN THEATERS TOMORROW

~X(
    inb4lists
    In regards to the first dilemma, I would be upset at him (your friend) for reason A alone. Knowing that that's an ongoing possibility, he should have warned you prior so that you could make backup plans.
    So 2 bands whom I've been wanting to see for over 2 years(ID and Skeletonwitch) are both playing tonight, and i can't go see either of them.

I've missed out on seeing both of them at least 5 times each.
    inb4lists
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Haven't been keeping track of shows lately and I'm broke as all fuck. I know these shows are coming up before the end of the year and I plan on making it to at least these

Kvelertak
    Skeletonwitch
    Polkadot Cadaver
    Joe Bonamassa
    The Killers
    Chimaira Christmas
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    get new friends, facefukk. i want to go to chimaira christmas
    Alex said:

In regards to the first dilemma, I would be upset at him (your friend) for reason A alone. Knowing that that's an ongoing possibility, he should have warned you prior so that you could make backup plans.

He didn't know his dad was on-call, he just found out as he was about to leave.
    inb4lists