Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Upcoming shows thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Alex, ask these questions and you will be an interviewing god.

Have you ever thought about incorporating some punk elements into future material with Danzig?

Do you think you will ever rerecord (or re imagine) Samhain songs with Danzig?

Which post-original lineup Danzig album is your favorite?

You've mentioned in previous interviews that the less-distorted guitar tone found on the first four Danzig albums was Rubin's doing, while you prefer a thicker and heavier distortion. Were there any other elements on those albums you didn't agree with Rubin on?

Gorgeous Frankenstein did a short set of Misfits 95 songs with Michale Graves while opening for Danzig on December 26th, 2009 at the Starland Ballroom. Did you have any part in making this 3/4 reunion happen and what are your thoughts on Michale and his version of the Misfits?

It has been rumored that the original Misfits were supposed to reunite in the early 2000's, but this was ruined by Jerry Only and his lawyer. Is there any truth to this?

What was the reasoning behind the decision to not release 12 Hits From Hell in 2001?

Many believe that if Static Age was released at the time of its recording, the Misfits could have received far greater recognition in the punk world. Do you agree?

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    herpdy derpdy derp
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Sounds like a pretty solid question lineup! I'm not entirely familiar with his stance on Misfits, though. There would be no sore spots with me discussing them, would there?

The last thing I want is to get knocked the fuck out.
    I love winning with women
    Sounds like a pretty solid question lineup! I'm not entirely familiar with his stance on Misfits, though. There would be no sore spots with me discussing them, would there?

The last thing I want is to get knocked the fuck out.
    As long as you show respect, you'll be just dandy. The worst thing he can do is just give a short yes or no answer.

Just make sure you don't make it entirely about the Misfits. Just mix it up, add some more questions about Danzig.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    5/6-Amon Amarth

Maybe, actually. I might have to skip it if I spend too much on Big 4 tickets.
    I know. :(
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Alrighty, well thanks!
    I love winning with women
    Alrighty, well thanks!
    Yep. Also I made an oops on the date of the Starland show, it was in 2009. So yeah...in case ya didn't see the edit lol.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    5/6-Amon Amarth

i dunno how you can pass up a 26 song monster setlist form them
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    herpdy derpdy derp
    lol

Deftones tonight.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    5/6-Amon Amarth

Because she's going to see a better show.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    5/6-Amon Amarth

Because she's going to see a better show.
    :-@
    I'd see Metallica over Amon anyday. The other bands are just bonuses.
    Because Amon Amarth is on May 6th. Big 4 tickets go on sale on May 6th. I'm buying 2, not 1, so kind of costly.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Because Amon Amarth is on May 6th. Big 4 tickets go on sale on May 6th. I'm buying 2, not 1, so kind of costly.
    and because it's a better show.
    there not going to sell 52,000 tickets in a day <_>
    You'd be surprised.
    She wants good seats. Those will sell out in minutes. This isn't Amon lol
    and because it's a better show.
    Totally.

You don't understand how bad I am with money. If I don't buy them right when I can, I won't. Also, I'll be awake anyway when they go on sale, so I might as well get them. If I can afford going to Amon Amarth too, I will, but the problem with that is I'd be paying for me, my brother, and train.