Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ticketmaster - no fees for the month of June

laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
edited June 2010 in Off Topic
good time to get tix for events

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well I'll be getting tix for uproar, cool tour, summer slaughter, and death angel/soilwork in a few weeks then
  • KandyrollKandyroll Posts: 90
    i just went and looked for tickets and they still had fees.....
    Well it's only 10:19 on June 1st. If they don't have it up by the end of the week I'll be pissed
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    fuck yeah time for me to get warped tickets hed pe tickets
    chevelle tickets.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    yeah, i think its some venues. for my area, comcast center and house of blues are both no fees, but the music circus isnt
    yea haha time to get mayhem, warped, cool tour, iron maiden, foringer and a few other shows tickets lol. I already go to one show a week sooo yea! lots of tickets to buy!
    i noticed that some shows the prices were increased to make up the fees. The Shinedown show had lawn seats for $12.50 last week and would have cost $40 for a pair with ticketmaster fees. Today they are $20 each with no fees, so a pair would cost the same amount
    this sale is fail
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Sweet. Getting my Carnival of Madness tickets.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i noticed that some shows the prices were increased to make up the fees. The Shinedown show had lawn seats for $12.50 last week and would have cost $40 for a pair with ticketmaster fees. Today they are $20 each with no fees, so a pair would cost the same amount

yeah the fees ended up costing more than the ticket for me......13 dollars for tix and 15 for the fees : /
    My show is entirely GA because it's on a pier, so the cheapest, most general ticket (no shirt, Vip, etc) was $40 anyway.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Does this work in stores?
    image Photobucket
    dont know. below is the faqs

What is the Live Nation No Service Fee concert ticket 2010 June promotion and how does it work?
    Live Nation will be eliminating the service fee on concert tickets for participating shows at owned and operated Live Nation amphitheatres as of 12:01 am on June 1, 2010 through 11:59 pm on June 30, 2010.

What are the participating venues and events for No Service Fee concert tickets?
    Please see the list of participating amphitheatres at www.livenation.com/noservicefeetickets.

How do I purchase No Service Fee concert tickets?
    No Service Fee tickets can be purchased from June 1st to June 30th for shows at participating Live Nation amphitheatres. Visit www.livenation.com/noservicefeetickets for more details.

What are my ticket delivery options on No Service Fee tickets?
    Options will be listed at checkout. Some costs may apply for different delivery options.

What methods of payment are applicable for the No Service Fee concert tickets?
    Credit/debit cards are accepted at www.LiveNation.com. Credit/debit cards and cash are also accepted at the Box Offices of participating owned and operated amphitheatres only for shows at their individual venues.

How do I know if a venue is a Live Nation venue?
    Please refer to the list of participating amphitheatres at www.livenation.com/noservicefeetickets.

If a show is sold out, will I be able to get tickets?
    No, tickets are available based on availability.

What does it mean if the concert I want to see isn't listed on the www.livenation.com/noservicefeetickets redemption website or if the event states "unavailable"?
    Please refer to the list of participating amphitheatres at www.livenation.com/noservicefeetickets. If an event is unavailable, it is either sold out, is not at a Live Nation owned and operated venue, or is a third party-promoted event and thus is not participating in the No Service Fee June promotion.

I went to Live Nation.com but could not find the No Service Fee information webpage. Where can I find it?
    Please visit www.livenation.com/noservicefeetickets.

How long is the No Service Fee June promotion valid?
    The No Service Fee June promotion is valid between 12:01 am on June 1st until 11:59 pm on June 30th.

How do I exchange or get a refund on No Service Fee tickets?
    There is no exchange or refund on No Service Fee tickets unless the show is cancelled, at which point further information will be available on how to exchange or get a refund.

I purchased tickets to a show at a Live Nation owned and operated venue before June 1st. Can I have a refund on my service fees?
    Unfortunately, we are unable to refund services fees already paid as the No Service Fee promotion is only available for tickets purchased between June 1st and June 30th for shows at Live Nation amphitheatres.

Why is the ticket price different than the total I was charged if there are no fees?
    Taxes and parking may be included in your purchase. There are no service fees added to your purchase price.

What fees are being waived during this promotion?
    All processing and convenience/service charges are being waived for this promotion. Parking and delivery costs and taxes may apply to your purchase price
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2010
    I just checked Obituary and they still have a convience charge atm. But since I live 5 minutes away from an outlet, I usually just go there. Shows tomorrow so I'll be getting them today.

"for participating shows at owned and operated Live Nation amphitheatres"

nevermind then lol
    image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Lol, of course no venue in Michigan is on the list. It's just as well, I have most of my tickets anyway....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Yay! Festival Pier is on the list..so is the Susquehanna Bank Center.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Iron Maiden, Cool tour, Mayhem, here i come...lol
    How is maiden not sold out for you?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Maiden is not sold out for my venue.....yet. The pavilion tickets are almost gone.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage