Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2010 band signings question

124»

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have tried getting into shadows fall but just can't something about them is just extremely boring. I'll watch them live though and give them a chance live
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I think it would be cool to meet them but I have barely listened to them and I'd rather see other bands
    all the jäger bands better be doing signings while the silver star bands are playing
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    whats cool about mayhem is if you decide you cant stand a band, there is plenty of other stuff to do. thats how i made it to the Behemoth and CC autograph sessions last year. just looking for something cool to do
    That's true. I'm kinda hoping I get bored of some bands on the jäger stage so I can walk around and so stuff. I like chimaira somewhat but they kinda bore me so I might just skip most of their set
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Santana if "all the jager bands" aren't signing when YOU want them to are you gonna 'destroy the motherfucker' ?

I love how people often say they "better" do something. What if they don't? Just curious........LOL

I will destroy the motherfuckers. I'll go apeshit, jump up on the stage and piss on all the fans there. Then I'll jump off and attack security
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    At least you have a game plan. Carry on, sir.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    fantasy - "I will destroy the motherfuckers. I'll go apeshit, jump up on the stage and piss on all the fans there. Then I'll jump off and attack security"

reality - "I will destroy the motherfuckers. I'll go apeshit, jump up on the stage, then get my ass kicked"

lol
    I would lol so hard at the guy who jumps on stage and pisses on the fans. He would get prank of the year for me
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I plan on doing what I did last year, getting in line early and getting barrier. But instead of leaving I'll hold on through Hatebreed.
    image Photobucket
    ^was planning to do that but I thought it would be a waste for me
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    I might go for sigs, if 5FDP, Shadows Fall, or 3IoB are signing. It also depends on whos playing at the time.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The only down time I'll really have is after hatebreed finishes and 5fdp is playing that's when I'll take the time to look at merch and get some drinks before heading to the main stage. Though I hate 5fdp I'm glad they are there to allow me some time getting to the main stage
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,709 spicy boy
    i'm gonna be usin Norma Jean, In This Moment, and Atreyu for drinks, food, and pee breaks. Thats one good reason to have a couple bad bands ona tour
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I'm using the first 3 bands for walking around and eating (3iob, jager band, and norma jean)
    then I go see WOP. break for itm, go see shadows fall, go see atreyu, go see chimaira, go see hatebreed.
    so i've got a good 2.5 hours of walking around cuz they open doors about an hour early

hopefully I get to see all the bands I want to see and still get stuff signed
    I'm starting to get really psyched and it's still 2 months away