Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY ZUNE. REV DEATH REPORT LINK INSIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh and Erik make sure you are just right clicking on the album when you are trying to change the art and not highlighting all of the songs in the album and trying to do it that way.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Delete the System32 folder while you're at it
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's not the songs that aren't right, it's the user trying to use iTunes. It's so simple and you're not going to get every album cover on the shit so you'll have to deal with that. Now stop being dumber then the system
    imageimage
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    Erik... Wait til you get tap tap...doodlejump....and crush the castle...epic games.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also. Does iPod let you transfer songs from the iPod to the computer?

Like, when my old computer crashed, the only thing holding my Music was my Zune. I transferred the Music from my Zune onto the new PC.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    No erik I don't you can, I tried it once
    Fuck. Well I gotta make sure I put all my Music on my Back up hard drive then.
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    this is what you get for having an ipod i feel nothing for you
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Actually you can but it takes a combination of voodoo and ninja skills. Just back your shit up, its a 1,000 times easier. Itunes isnt that hard to use. If it won't automaticly add art work, save the album image, select all songs on that album using the shift key, right click, add info, click add album artwork and select the image you saved.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I have no trouble with my itunes. Well one problem. I tried fixing a couple things, like a Woe of Tyrants album and a Kalmah album having the name spelled in caps compared to regularly. Well when I did that it shifted half of the songs to one side and half to another...yet the info is exactly the same. I tried organizing them by track number, still seperated. Puting them in a compilation, still seperated. But when they are on my ipod it doesn't show any differently so I don't care.
    image Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ^ same with me except right now I have in artists, 2 woe of tyrants
    I have one suffocation but it has a doubling of blood oath

I generally don't have a problem with iTunes

see Erik, right now I'm on the mayhem forums while I'm at school. Trust me, it may not seem like you made the right decision right now but once you get everything sorted out you'll love you're iPod
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    This brings the facepalm and the lulz.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I have no trouble with my itunes. Well one problem. I tried fixing a couple things, like a Woe of Tyrants album and a Kalmah album having the name spelled in caps compared to regularly. Well when I did that it shifted half of the songs to one side and half to another...yet the info is exactly the same. I tried organizing them by track number, still seperated. Puting them in a compilation, still seperated. But when they are on my ipod it doesn't show any differently so I don't care. "

You have to make sure all of their information are the same.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Or I do this, delete it and put it back on itunes. That process takes about 15 seconds.
    I made sure all the info is the same, I'm pretty sure there isn't anything I haven't checked
    image Photobucket
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    The main thing i like about itunes is that you can combine tracks, which is great for stuff like the final 2 songs on Dark Side of the Moon, and even like the first 2 songs on All Hope Is Gone
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    How do you combine tracks?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited June 2010
    Hit song info and you can adjust start/end time of the song...Thats all I know. Never really used it.

^Drag and Drop ftw...so awesome.
    image Photobucket
    Well...........I finished at 4:30 A.M.

So...after 3 hours of wanting to blow my brains out, I finally have it all sorted out and everything has the correct album cover. Now I need to go back and sort out the artists because there's multiples.

For example, Three Lamb Of Gods.

Lamb Of God
    Lamb of God
    Lamb of god
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thats because if you have say "Lamb Of God" is different from "Lamb of God" according to iTunes so highlight them in iTunes and change the artist. Make sure they are typed the exact way for all of them if you have multiplies.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.