Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited June 2010
    ok, gotta give it up to Vince for pushing the NXT invasion as hard as he is and taking the beating he took tonight. I don't care how good of shape he kept himself in all these years, no 64 year old should be taking bumps like that. This story just got 10x more interesting then what it was two weeks ago. Gabriel looked like he was about to shit himself before he hit that 450 on Vince though, lol. Curious to see who the new GM is as well.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    All I have to say is

DANIEL BRYAN

Rob/Sheri Zombie hosting to the show tonight.

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    dont give a shit
    edited June 2010
    you cared enough to comment
    Post edited by NOLA on
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    They should end the guest host thing, I was all for it at first, but now they aren't even pushing it, let alone how lame the idea is anyway, good things happening though, Bourne getting a huge push, and Vince is ready to bring back Danielson, or so I heard, so we will be seeing Danielson back in no time.
    Once Linda's stupid campaign is done, which she obviously isn't even gonna win. Things will get better. They'll be able to go back to an edgier product and all will be well.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait...what?^^
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited June 2010
    the WWE's problem right now is that they're trying to play it safe. Linda McMahon's running for Senate and they don't want to push the envelope with anything that her opponents can use against her. That's why they're pushing this PG bullshit to the core . It's also the reason Bryan Danielson was fired. He pushed the envelope with the tie, so he got canned. Once it's over, he'll be back though when all this shit blows over. He left on good terms w/ V-Mac.
    Oh, I didn't know she was running.

Yeah. I just really wish by some miracle they could go back to the attitude era. I really wish I could've experienced it while it was going.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    "I really wish I could've experienced it while it was going."

I wish you could've too, it was amazing.
    I mean I know all of the vids are on jewtube but still...it's just like old school nickelodeon shows. It's not the same.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Rumors are flying that the reason Wade Barrett is not at Raw is that his work visa expired and he's been deported. There's no timetable yet for his return. He also missed the house shows over the weekend, and Heath Slater led the Nexus group (as he seemed to do tonight on Raw).
    Drew McIntyre as well.
    Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett have been pulled from WWE television as their current work visas have expired and they are no longer eligible to work within the United States. In the case of Barrett, he has returned to Great Britain while he awaits a new visa to be cleared. Meanwhile, McIntyre is still believed to be in United States.

According to company sources, no timetable has been set regarding their respective returns

Chewie, add McIntyre to that and you have the full story.
    WWE issued this statement today...

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat performed a stunt with other Legends this past Monday. Late Wednesday night, Ricky was experiencing pain in his neck and shoulder, and immediately went to the hospital. It is not clear if his current condition is related to his performance on Monday night. WWE is waiting to hear more from the attending physicians.

WWE also just added the following to their story about Ricky Steamboat: "According to medical officials, his condition is most likely not related to his performance on Monday night, and Ricky’s medical prognosis is good to excellent."

We're told that this is legitimate and not related to the NXT storyline. Get well soon Ricky!

This is from earlier today.
    it was announced that he suffered a brain aneurysm. But as stated earlier, he's in good shape.