Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited January 2010
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Report: Awesome Kong Gives Her Notice to TNA After Backstage Incident with BTLS
    By Marc Middleton
    Jan 21, 2010 - 4:38:21 PM

Source: F4Wonline.com

- Word going around TNA is that one-half of the TNA Knockout Tag Team Champions Awesome Kong gave notice to the company on Tuesday night. Kong was involved in the reported altercation with Bubba the Love Sponge earlier this week.

It should be noted that talents give notice to TNA often and most of the time they're talked into staying. No word yet on what the future will hold for Awesome Kong in TNA.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Yeah I heard she hit that motherfucker

Hey sorry chewie, my sister called right when I got on AIM so I didn't ever IM you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    well since you've already watched lol. but they did an Orlando Screw Job essentially re creating the montreal incident with earl hebner as the ref, AJ styles as Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle as Bret Hart, and Hulk Hogan as Vince Mcmahon, complete with Angle spitting in Hulks face. Oh and Ric Flair was involved too.
    I didn't watch the ending haha.
    Yeah TNA is dying a painful death now.

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Ahh TNA using a standard wrestling ring now. They are trying way too hard, and it's becoming a replica of WCW. They are going to crash and burn hard.
    Yup. They're gonna try to Mondy Night War with WWE.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    lol, I said this weeks ago. The second TNA signed Hogan you could forget about TNA as you knew it, and the wrestlers that started it. Hogan has all of his lackeys and ass kisses squashing guys that built that fucking company. The X-Division is pretty much no more. It was the focal point of their company, now its basically what the cruiserweights were to WWE. Genesis was one of the worst ppv's none to man. The fans that supported TNA from the get are unhappy. If anybody wants to hear how bad it really is at TNA, let me know and ill give you link to the Howard Stern show from yesterday. Bubba pretty much tells it like it is.
    TNA only drew good ratings that one Monday because they through everything on the table. They can't do that every week. They already fucking fell apart since Jan. 4th.
    Seeing CM Punk cut that hot womans hair off just brought tears to my eyes.

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still think TNA is better than WWE right now. But yes, it scares me to think that Hogan and Bitchoff are going to ruin it. I must say though, I am glad it is still good now, there was a point in 2008 where the only thing going on was the Beautiful People/"Sarah Palin" feud. That shit got old fast. I've given up on WWE, the only time I watch it now is if my uncle gets me free tix.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    lol, Bubba was talking about the fact that the same 40-50 people show up at every TNA show and they practically have to chase people around the Universal lot passing out flyers to get people to attend. They gave him 1800 tickets to the Jan. 4th show to give out over the radio. All people had to do was show up at his studio and pick them up. Only problem is only 1400 people fit in the Impact Zone. So 400 were turned away and sent to the Hard Rock to watch on televisions.
    yeah thats true. actually i think the impact zone only holds like 700 people (if you watch the video i posted in post 2, the other side thats not on TV has a few rows of chairs and then nothing.
    They need to start traveling

they have done shows outside the impact zone. some of the bigger ppv's are in arenas, and last year, they did a live impact from the Hard Rock in Vegas
    they added more seats to the right side of the Impact Zone (television right) and by the entrance way.
    Yeah but Impact needs to be at different places

it would be funny if the same 40 or 50 people that always show up to say fuck it, and not go any more since they're now "cast members"