Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    @EpisodeMnH

boi you’d be a fool if you don’t go to this. I know you don’t know much about new Japan or like it but this card is nasty. Osprey vs Mox is gonna be so good. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Meet and greet with thunder Rosa tomorrow before Dynamite \m/
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    @EpisodeMnH

boi you’d be a fool if you don’t go to this. I know you don’t know much about new Japan or like it but this card is nasty. Osprey vs Mox is gonna be so good. 
    Meh still don’t know enough of the guys for this to be worth it to me. Also, didn’t know Bronson Reed is in NJPW now lol.
    Hell In A Cell is in Chicago in June. Even as trash as WWE has been, strongly considering going jus to say I seen a HIAC match in person. 🤔🤔
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I went back in 2014 when the same ppv was in Dallas. Honestly a pretty fun time. Plus like, it's a ppv event so it's mostly just in ring action anyways. 
    edited March 2022
    Jus copped. Ringside in the 100 section so should be a good view. Shit was $170 tho yikes lmao.
    So I seen on Reddit that tickets were being sold for the SmackDown the Friday after WrestleMania, and the card was being advertised as Drew Vs. Roman for the title. Why the fuck would you do that and spoil the “Biggest WrestleMania match in WWE history” as they keep calling it?? It could be a fake me out but I doubt WWE has the brain and foresight for that.

It was most likely that Roman was winning but still. And if he really does win, he is not dropping that belt unless he dies. Literally WHO IS LEFT that would be credible and make sense if they won’t even let Brock beat him? This shit is so fucking retarded.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Lmaooo they really calling Roman vs Brock the biggest wrestlemania match ever? I wouldn't even put it top 10

Hogan vs Andre. Austin vs Rock. Michael's vs Hart. Come on dawg. 
    Yea lmfao it's so fucking cringe and it further proves how badly they're shoving Roman down everybody's throat and tryna force him as the biggest thing to ever happen to wrestling. Like bro it's not fucking working and it's not going to, stop it already. But yea every single time they go over the card, they have to say a good 5 times how it's DA BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA MATCH IN WWE HISTORYYYYYYY and it's printed in big ass letters on the actual promo picture lmao. So this forced ass bullshit is gonna have the entire world watching like Stone Cold Vs. Rock did? Oh aight then lmfao.

The worst part is that you know it's gonna end up in some bullshit ass interference ending. They won't even pull off DA BIGGEST WRESTLEMANIA MATCH IN WWE HISTORYYYYYY correctly, so it's fucking embarrassing.
    edited March 2022
    Bro it's sad, it's WrestleMania week, and there's almost zero matches on the card that I'm excited about. I already know Roman/Brock is gonna be disgusting so there's no hype there, then the rest were all basically thrown together last minute. The Mysterios Vs. Miz and Logan Paul, yayyyy. Sami Zayn Vs. Johnny Knoxville. yayyyy. 2 of your most heavily advertised matches are straight parody matches wit non-wrestlers. Seth will prolly end up facing Cody Rhodes but fuck that sellout, couldn't possibly care any less about him anymore. Edge Vs. AJ Styles should be pretty dope....but that's literally about it on the entire fucking 2 day card lmfao. I love how there's no Intercontinental or United States title matches either as if they don't fucking exist.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Only really interested in seeing if Cody actually shows up and Edge vs AJ. Sucks cause WM used to have so much hype. 

What are y'all watching this weekend? I'm gonna watch Rampage that I missed yesterday and Supercard of Honor and might check out Bloodsport as well
    Just watching WWE events \m/
    AEW is coming back to Dallas in two weeks for Rampage so I might just go to that. Keith Lee and Sammy will be back in the same promotion again so the home crowd will be wild for that. 
    Just watching WWE events \m/
    U a fuccboi 
    “MOST STUPENDOUS WRESTLEMANIA EVER” and they barely even did anything special wit the set lmao. It’s basically jus a bigger Raw/SmackDown setup. Usually it can at least be relied on to have an epic over the top set smh. Goddamn.
    Y'all basement dwelling weebs just don't understand REAL sports entertaining. 

Can't wait for Cody Rhodes to finally have some fucking relevance for once in his career tonight. 
    The first match I actually care about is the women's match. 

Oh how times have changed.