Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    main event should be Orton vs Batista vs Cena vs Lesnar - FUCK daniel bryan
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    its pretty obvious that it'll be Daniel Bryan added to the main event after he defeats Triple H. I see this going no other way. Also I honestly dont think CM Punk is coming back at all
    just saw a commercial for the house show I'm going to tomorrow. main event is going to be Kane vs. Daniel Bryan in a steel cage match! fuck yeah \m/
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

just saw a commercial for the house show I'm going to tomorrow. main event is going to be Kane vs. Daniel Bryan in a steel cage match! fuck yeah \m/

Was going to ask you what your main event was going to be.
  • Hybrid69Hybrid69 Posts: 165 juggalo
    NXT fuckin' raped TNA.....lol even Cops beat tits n ass in the ratings thursday. And no wayyyyyy in hell is CM Punk showin' at Raw monday - although, it'd be pretty funny if Bad News Barrett came out with the news!!
    >CM Punk music hits the speakers
    >Crowd goes absolutely nuts
    >30 seconds go by and no Punk in sight
    >All of a sudden a voice comes over the speakers

"I'M AFRAID I GOT SOME BAD NEWS"

>mega heat
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKOYDabr8I

If Punk ever comes back he should come back out with that.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited March 2014

>CM Punk music hits the speakers
    >Crowd goes absolutely nuts
    >Batista walks out

>ultra super mega heat

This is how they should do it. Screw using Barrett. They clearly have no intentions of pushing the guy. If Batista's gonna embrace the boos, then he's the guy to go with. That place would absolute go apeshit. Don't waste an opportunity like this on a guy like Barrett.
    Was looking through old wcw ppvs to watch and saw Hogan vs. Sting listed on Halloween Havoc '99. So I skip to the match only to see Hogan come out and lay down for Sting to give him the win...

:-w
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah if the UFC would add all the paper views to the fight pass it would be fight pass>

If you like wrestling it's a great deal....fight pass is pretty awesome doe
    Sooooooo many fuck ups in this PPV it's ridiculous.
  • GregTheShowerDemonGregTheShowerDemon Posts: 465 salt miner
    Too much of UFC is staged now, its nowhere near as crazy as it used to be
    here are the results from the house show I was at last night

Dolph Ziggler def. Damien Sandow

notes: iggler got a huge pop while Sandow got a lot of heat. The match was pretty basic. Overall it was a good opening.

Alexander Rusev def. Zack Ryder

notes: lots of USA chants towards Rusev and man I gotta say Ryder is no longer over witht he crowd like he once was. Dudes career is kind of sad

Natalya def. AJ Lee

notes:decent match since it was the only 2 wrestlers in the womens division that can really wrestle

Sheamus and The Usos def. The Wyatt Family
    notes: great match overall. Sheamus has actually gotten better since he came back, he has a lot more agility and the Usos are very over with the crowd. People were cheering when the Wyatts made their entrance. Awesome 6 man tag match.

INTERMISSION

R-Truth (with Xavier Woods) def. Jinder Mahal (the rest of 3MB were not there)

Notes: they started wit
    with a dance contest between Woods and Mahal which was not funny at all just a waste of time

Kofi Kingston and Big Show def. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins (with Dean Ambrose)

at the end of the match all 3 members of The Shield were arguing in the middle of the ring then the lights went out and the Wyatts appeared in the ring. all 6 men stared each other down while the crowd chanted "This is awesome" then everybody started brawling for a few minutes. the brawl ended when Reigns speared Luke Harper. pretty entertaining

Main event

Daniel Bryan def. Corporate Kane in steel cage match
    awesome match! DB is definitely over with the fans in Iowa. Lots of "YES" and "You sold out" chants during the match. Pretty basic cage match. ended with DB hitting the running knee and then pinning Kane for the win
    edited March 2014
    merch info: lots if shirts for everybody. still selling CM Punk shirts lol. all shirts were $30 and $35 for bigger sizes

other info: announcer Tony Chimel would not stop promoting the WWE Network. It was getting a little annoying after awhile to be honest. The arena was nearly sold out which was nice to see around my neck of the woods.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Raw live from Chi-Town tonight. Should be interesting..
    I keep hearing Punk is returning tonight. JR even said so. hmmmmmmm :-?
    Im not going to get my hopes up for Punks return just so that I'm not dissapointed
    I think they offered him to be in the main event to make a triple threat. I mean I'm sure they promised Batista the title and if Bryan is in there and he loses to Batista...i dont even want to know what would happen :))
    Just caught the last 5 min of the Raw pre-show and the CM Punk chants have already started :))