Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Rex420 said:

It's all an act =))

:|
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix

Several readers have sent in word that the WWE-released "Best in the World" CM Punk documentary disappeared from Netflix today. While it cannot be confirmed that the disappearance of the release from Netflix is a WWE reaction to Punk quitting the company, the timing is certainly interesting, coupled with the fact that the WWE Twitter account unfollowed Punk today.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

Rex420 said:

It's all an act =))

If you really think any drama from the wwf is legit you're a child

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    lol TNA.

"TNA is taking advantage of the CM Punk story by airing Punk's early years in the company on their YouTube channel for free this week. They are offering over four hours of footage featuring his TNA matches from 2003-2004, a three-part series featuring over a dozen matches vs. Raven, Shane Douglas, Abyss, Terry Funk, Sandman, Sabu and more."

Watch @CMPunk in TNA Wrestling - a special three-part series now airing on @YouTube #CMPUNK | Link: http://t.co/QNbFsjet8N

— IMPACT WRESTLING (@IMPACTWRESTLING) January 29, 2014
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Rex420 said:

Rex420 said:

It's all an act =))

Are you retarded?
    Rex420 said:

Rex420 said:

It's all an act =))

Coming from a conspiracy theorist 8-}
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist :|

Calm down lil fellas

Nothing wrong with being a child or watching it....I'm surprised people still buy in to anything from a company that is notoriously know for faking everything
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Haven't watched wrestling since high school.

And i dont see what wrestling being fake has to do with anything. Its like if an actor left a tv show. You wouldnt be like "You know the show isnt real, right?"
    edited January 2014
    Rex420 said:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist :|

Calm down lil fellas

Nothing wrong with being a child or watching it....I'm surprised people still buy in to anything from a company that is notoriously know for faking everything

Dawg :| we aren't 5 and we know what's real and what's not real. This dude is famous for the no bullshit in WWE. Hell he did a promo years ago that made the whole world go nuts cause of how 100% real and true it was. This guys isn't known to go "LOL! I pretending to leave cause it's scripted lolololol" If he left then the did really leave lol.
    edited January 2014
    Rex420 said:

Rex420 said:

It's all an act =))

I get your assumption that it's wrestling and it's all fake and a storyline. However, I'm going to say that you don't watch it or if you do it's once in a great while.

People who watch professional wrestling on a consistent basis know when something is a work and when something is real.
    Post edited by LiveFreeDie on
    Kenta's possibly making his NXT debut tonight.
    Good read by JR on the CM Punk situation.....

"Very busy week continues for yours truly. Lots of projects coming together as 2014 is starting out as our group had hoped...busy and productive. With that said, we're burning daylight....

The news of the day surrounds the talented CM Punk unexpectedly walking away from WWE.

Was it really unexpected? Likely not. Punk has not been a happy camper within WWE for quite some time. That point has been made abundantly clear on many occasions. He's tired, he's beat up, and he's not enjoying himself at work.

Before everyone analyzes this matter to death, let's break it down into a few basic points some of which I can speak on from experience as the former head of talent relations for WWE.

Matters such as this generally concern one or both of the Two C's....cash and/or creative.

Punk is mentally and physically burned out and he's not having enough professional fulfillment to work through his issues. He needs a break.

All talents are wired differently which is why they all cannot be managed the same or even treated the same in many instances.

Recognizing when a talent is getting frayed around the edges is management's job. Once the problem is identified it is incumbent upon everyone involved in the equation to work together to solve the problem through compromise and respect but most of all communication.

If the talent or the company is unwilling to compromise, then, most likely the problem won't be solved and, therefore, if a problem can't be solved there's only one other option to put in play and that is to eliminate the problem.

Punk is a very cerebral talent who has earned his stripes the hard way and has more than paid his dues. He's earned super star status via having numerous, main event classic bouts in WWE rings on huge stages. Coming to WWE was the greatest thing Punk could have done for himself professionally. He's become globally famous and has made a handsome amount of money thanks to the WWE machine.

The opportunities that WWE have provided Punk and then Punk maximizing those minutes and opportunities is what the synergy between a talent and a company should resemble.

I do not think that Punk has wrestled his last match in WWE. I do feel that it's best for all involved for Punk to take much needed time off even if it means that he misses a WrestleMania.

Some of the biggest 'hurt' that I've ever encountered professionally was not being a part of a handful of WrestleMania events. However, over time, I got over those moments even though at the time I was not in a "get over it" frame of mind. Some day Punk 'might' regret missing WM30, if he indeed does miss it, but today...not so much.

Time heals many things. Punk needs to go home and chill. Get healthy both mentally and physically and continue to communicate with WWE.

Punk has much to offer WWE and visa versa. Punk never has a stinker of a match and has built a magnificent brand while in WWE. On the other hand, WWE has utilized Punk in a variety of ways and each time, no matter the creative, Punk seemed to thrive.

It's been a great partnership in many ways. However, no one is saying that all great partnerships are always hearts and flowers. They rarely are.

I can name many great talents that I've personally worked with in WCW and WWE that were not always the easiest to work with but at the end of the day the business relationship, more often than not, became a win-win situation if both side maintained some level of honest communication.

One thing is for sure, when one door apparently closes, even if it's short term, another door opens for another talent to walk through and make a difference.

No, I don't think this is an elaborate, TV storyline but instead it's all about a highly motivated, talented wrestler who, at times, feeds off the chip on his shoulder, which is not a bad thing, who has hit the wall and isn't enjoying what once was his primary professional focus....dare say his life.

CM Punk has been good for WWE. WWE has been good for CM Punk. I'm hopeful that they will resolve their issues and be good together once again in the future. Hopefully, the lines of communications, to whatever degree that can be maintained will remain open. If so, then this matter has a much better chance of being rectified. "

Boomer Sooner!

J.R. @JRsBBQ
    NOLA said:

Kenta's possibly making his NXT debut tonight.

Holy fucking shit when did this happen?
    He's been at the Performance Center the past few days.
    lol, the fans hijacked the NXT taping tonight...

"The WWE NXT taping taking place right now in Winter Park, Florida is becoming a bit of a headache for WWE. For those who don't know, Full Sail Live is a really small, intimate (and truth be told, awesome) venue to see wrestling in. Well, that usually means that sound carries and you can see and hear everything in the venue. Well, we've gotten word that there have been a ton of CM Punk chants, which the company has to be thrilled with.

We have also gotten reports from our old pal JP that CM Punk signs are being confiscated from security at the taping and that at one point, they counted down to the opening of a TV episode asking fans to chant "NXT" and well, there was a sizeable Punk chant from some of the fans instead." - PWInsider
    As of earlier today, the new plans for Mania is to have HHH vs. Bryan. If Bryan wins, he gets added to the main event to make it a triple threat - (Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan) for the title. - PWInsider

I would be cool with that.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Shocked that people actually fell for that fake shit. lol that's the kid that records the angry grandpa videos.