Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The match I'm looking forward to the most at Wrestlemania this year is Y2J vs. Fandango followed by HHH vs. Lesnar.

The rest of the lineup has been very lackluster and so has the overall build up.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Sean Waltman Says His Injury Nearly Killed Him

TMZ.com is reporting the following:

Former WWE star X-Pac tells TMZ ... he lost so much blood after tearing his anus apart during a wrestling match in Minneapolis last weekend ... he nearly died.

Pac -- real name Sean Waltman -- says he didn't notice the blood at first ... and even finished the match ... but during the after-party he felt something was really wrong. Pac says he went to the bathroom and discovered an enormous pool of blood in his singlet.

:|
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    the number one match Im looking forward to is Taker vs. Punk. Lesnar vs. HHH is guaranteed to be good. Fandango vs. Y2J should be interesting. yeah I agree its not the best mania this year compared to how epic last years was
    I feel like they are making this wrestlemania very lackluster so wrestlemania 30 next year seems extremely epic.
    edited March 2013
    I also had a chance to goto wrestlemania this year since its in NY and know a few people who are going. But I'll definitely be content watching it at home.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok so was the Paul Bearer death a hoax or what? I haven't been watching but I keep seeing shit about them using his death in the storyline and since Wrestlemania is coming up it'd be a cool angle to have him "return" to help Undertaker win.....idk
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    He's really dead.
    Classy of WWE then lol

Maybe next week we can see Owen Hart and Paul Bearer vs. The Legion Of Doom
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Brian said:

Owen Hart

Too soon bro
    I love how people out there complain that the WWE PG shit needs to stop but when they do a pretty controversial story line that's actually kind of good and includes awesome performers (Punk, Taker, Heyman) they complain and get offended. I really do hate a lot of WWE fans

I love how people out there complain that the WWE PG shit needs to stop but when they do a pretty controversial story line that's actually kind of good and includes awesome performers (Punk, Taker, Heyman) they complain and get offended. I really do hate a lot of WWE fans

I haven't watched so idk how good the storyline is but it's not that unreasonable of a mindset. The problem with the PG shit is that it waters down the overall product and it's marketed towards kids, they can do more adult oriented shit without just being like YEAH HES DEAD. BY GAWD PUNKS MAKING FUN OF HIM BEING DEAD.
    it makes up for some of the really boring stuff going on right now. The reason why The Rock is even on the show headlining mania is because WWE has failed in pushing younger talent to become main eventers.
    Does anyone know how their ratings have been? I'd be really interested to see how they've been doing as of late

I mean I'm sure the white trash of America still thrives off it but I'd imagine the lack of quality/ideas in general has lost them a good chunk of their following
    edited April 2013
    Lol you can see a bump in ratings when the original Cena/Edge feud happened. Probably the last really good feud

Then they just started putting Orton/Cena every match
    Wrestlemania preparation inside The Met Life

photo wrestlemaniaprep_zps1291340b.jpg
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Living Colour will be performing ''Cult of Personality'' live during Punk's entrance at Mania.

Final Card:

The Rock vs. John Cena - WWE Championship

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H - No Holds Barred - (Triple H's Career on the line.)

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton/Big Show/Sheamus vs. The Shield

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Kane/Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler/Big E. Langston - Tag Team Championship

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

The Miz vs. Wade Barrett - Intercontinental Championship

Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and the Bella Twins

the only bad bad match on this card is The Rock vs. Cena part 2
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Once in a Lifetime II