Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Looks as though the Rock will be around till at least WM29. He said Metlife Stadium gets rock'd in 2013.

Official Wrestlemania 28 Card so far....

Rock vs. Cena

HHH vs. Undertaker - Hell In A Cell

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho - WWE Title

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus - Heavyweight Title

=P~

Also, Wade Barrett broke during a spot outside the ring. Shit was nasty!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2012
    Jericho needs to step his game up. Since he's come back I've found his wrestling to be a bit sloppy.

Yeah, Wade definitely broke his arm I watched the replay a bunch. I wonder what his WM plans were.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    As previously reported, Wade Barrett was diagnosed with a partially dislocated elbow, which happened during the 10-Man Battle Royal RAW main event. The injury occurred following Barrett and R-Truth's elimination from the match. As Truth and Barrett recovered from their eliminations on the outside, Big Show tossed Dolph Ziggler on top of them from the ring. The three WWE Superstars were knocked backwards and Barrett landed awkwardly on his arm.

In an update on what went down after RAW, the Pro Wrestling Torch reports that Barrett was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center following the match and doctors were able to pop his elbow back into the socket. Once doctors popped everything back into place, Barrett was given a prescription for morphine and sent on his way.

After being released from the hospital, Barrett returned to his hotel room with his arm in a sling, under his jacket. While he seemed "out of it" (likely due to the prescription medication), it was said that he was able to exchange pleasantries with fans at the hotel bar. He also told a fan at the bar that his arm was okay, but didn't offer up any more details than that. It appears at this time that Barrett won’t need surgery or a cast on the arm. He will be missing some in-ring time but probably will not miss WrestleMania 28.

WWE.com has an article up on Wade Barrett's injury. The article noted the following… "Barrett suffered a partial dislocation of his left elbow Monday night. Barrett will undergo an MRI for further evaluation in the coming days and will be out of action for at least 6 to 8 weeks."

In an update on the other non-serious injuries suffered during the RAW main event, Dolph Ziggler was hurt when his shoulder and arm hit the broadcast table during the match. He was examined backstage and is said to be fine.

Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth were also hurt during the bout and received medical attention backstage. Rhodes hurt his elbow and right leg. Kingston appeared shaken up but was not seriously injured. R-Truth was assisted to the backstage area following the match. None of these injuries are serious and Barrett was the only one who was hospitalized.

Almost half the battle royal was hurt in the match yesterday, wow. Barrett's injury was the only serious one.
    Wade Barrett has commented on his injury via Twitter. He claims he can still dish out a 'good slapping even with only one arm'! Barrett tweeted: "Don't shed any crocodile tears for me... I could still give every single one of you a good slapping even with only one arm. The biggest downer is that I was scheduled to face Papa Shango this year at 'Mania. That's up in the air now. #Hexed"
    Punk vs Bryan to open up Raw, fuck ya.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Rock looked legit pissed when Cena mentioned the notes on his wrist haha.
    I wonder how many kids are gonna go to school tomorrow and call their friends ''Kung Pow Bitch's''? I'm gonna guess a lot.
    Oh geez, Cena has been owning Rock up and down the street these past few weeks. I am liking this side of Cena, it also makes me wonder who would win in a real fight, because it is predictable that Cena will win at Wrestlemania.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Edge was in town today and doing an interview on 99.5 Kiss radio station. It was funny as hell and I was laughing the whole time.

Here is a video of Edge giving the Ric Flair chop to one of the on air personalities named Nard lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fWLb7g9BSFo
    Watching TNA right now. Knockout matches are wayyyy better then Diva matches.

I'll actually watch a Knockout match, with Diva matches I usually just fast forward it.
    NFL linebacker Shawne Merriman, of the Buffalo Bills, posted the following on Twitter:

"Fuck C.M. Punk, he's still a punk forever in my book. I'm sure my supporters feel the same way... And WWE, I ain't hosting y'all new network until somebody whoop C.M. Punk cuz he's a p$ssy.

Serious, who the fuck is C.M. Punk other than a soft butt...wrestling gone soft f off... If god is my witness, C.M. Punk was wearing a thong laying by the pool tanning his cheeks in Costa Rica, now tell me I'm lying... C.M. Punk wants no part of Lights, trust me...

And WWE, I ain't hoting shit until C.M. is dethroned... I ain't a hater at all, but if you like dudes tanning by the pool (in) a thong that's cool. I think he had pillows under his stomach."

Merriman and Punk have Twitter history, as the two had an internet feud in the past, which began when Punk called him out for failing an attempt to pick up one of the Divas when WWE was touring Costa Rica.

Merriman is also admittedly Chris Brown's friend, so one would assume Merriman's latest comments might have been fueled by Punk and Brown's recent Twitter war.
    Merriman is obviously an idiot, and a bit on the gay side.
    Merriman is the epitome of "washed up". Not sure why anybody's even paying him any attention.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I agree, what a pdollarsignssy
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Ok, guys I know this may sound weird, but there is an issue with Wrestlemania, how much time will be left after the big 5 matches.

You have Rock vs Cena which will at least last 30 minutes
    Bryan vs Sheamus which will last around 30-40
    Punk vs Jericho which could go for 45
    and Triple H vs Undertaker which likely will be longer than any of the others.
    If Pheonix vs Kharma gets a decent amount of time then that eats up almost 3 hours which leaves 1 hour for Rhodes/Show and the rest of the people who will be on the show, I imagine Ziggler, Swagger, Kingston, Truth, Miz, Epico/Primo, Del Rio, Christian, Henry, Mysterio, and a bunch of other people will still be on the show. And with Barrett out of action(which is apparently the reason Money In The Bank was cancelled) it doesn't give a match to throw them all in.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh boy, I hope there's a 20 person battle royale
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Well WWE is teasing at a Epico&Primo/Ziggler&Swagger/Truth&Kingston Tag Title match, so that is one.