Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    I smell push?
    I thought you would've went to the show tonight.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I smell push?
    I would have gone tonight and tomorrow, as tomorrow is my birthday, but I have no money.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I smell push?
    Was thinking about it, but a little short on cash. Next even that rolls through I will though. Should either be Smackdown or a PPV next.
    I smell push?
    Was thinking about it, but a little short on cash. Next even that rolls through I will though. Should either be Smackdown or a PPV next.
    They're done here for Hell In A Cell on Oct. 2nd so it'll probably be the week prior or after.
    WWE ring announcer Justin Roberts announced during a commercial break at this week's RAW taping at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas that a pay-per-view event, WWE Uprising, would be taking place at the venue on October 23. The event was originally titled Bragging Rights.

Marc was right.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Wanna know something crazy? She actually looks pretty fucking good and clean and in shape. I was like :O She really turned herself around and I am proud of her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbSBscEzwkc
    her tits are WAY WAY WAY too big for her body now,
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Did any body else see the TNA commercial during Raw tonight? I also saw one during Smackdown.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited May 2011
    Did any body else see the TNA commercial during Raw tonight? I also saw one during Smackdown.
    I think the real question is, did anybody read the spoilers from the tapings tonight? Holy Shit! Wrestling matters my ass.
    I think the real question is, did anybody read the spoilers from the tapings tonight? Holy Shit! Wrestling matters my ass.
    Only AJ Styles has accomplished that, I doubt it will last long though.
    WWE ring announcer Justin Roberts announced during a commercial break at this week's RAW taping at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas that a pay-per-view event, WWE Uprising, would be taking place at the venue on October 23. The event was originally titled Bragging Rights.

Marc was right.
    awwww yeah!

They have started doing this rotation since they held the Rumble PPV here for the first time in 10 years. I guess they felt this place can hold PPVs now. Makes me happy, but I still want a Mania here :(

Marc was right.
    awwww yeah!

They have started doing this rotation since they held the Rumble PPV here for the first time in 10 years. I guess they felt this place can hold PPVs now. Makes me happy, but I still want a Mania here :(
    It will either be 29 or it won't be for at least 5 years.
    edited May 2011
    So this is who is supposed to be at the WWE house show I goto in June. Which I have 3rd row ringside tickets too.

Not to bad, eh? I'm hoping Triple H will make an appearance as he is originally from New Hampshire.
    wwe.jpg 221.8K
    Austin vs. Punk via twitter is quite the read...

Punk: Where's that video of me beating up @steveaustinBSR?

Austin: @CMPunk you might want to change your name to C.M. Chump...the day you beat me up will be the coldest day Hell ever saw...later...chump.

Punk: @steveaustinBSR you struggled with Alex Riley. Just sayin'. Ohhellyeah.

Austin: @CMPunk struggled? really? its called playing opossum, dummy....a psychology 101 lesson. youre dumber than i thought you were...word.

Punk: @steveaustinBSR and you're smarter than I thought, with the correct spelling of opossum, and psychology. stick with the rileys of the world.

Heyman: I'm sure he will get heat for me saying this, but @CMPunk is STILL the most underutilized talent on the WWE roster.

Austin: Agreed

Punk: @steveaustinBSR how many beers did it take for you to Admit that?

Austin: @CMPunk easy Punk...I'll slap the snot outa your nose faster than you can blink an eye...best response is just to say thank you...word.

Punk: one tequila, two tequila...thanks. Homie.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    yeah, its been entertaining reading their back and forwards thats for sure
    Lolz, I hope something happens between the two, it would be the perfect rivalry.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Wait is this real beef?

If you visit the AT&T Center website which is hosting the WWE October 23, 2011 PPV, the event is now being called "Vengeance."

They need to make up their mind <_>
    I want to congratulate WWE and it's writers for making Miz look like the weakest guy in history.

You give the guy the title and make him look like a legit star of the future and you bury him like that? That was just wow <_>