Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Wrestling thread WWE & AEW

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    What was the name of that guy that was on there last year that dressed as a chick sometimes? :-?
    I think I'm stumped. Have no idea who your talking about.
    like...he dressed as a guy too but he'd dress like a chick and wrestle the women.
    Santino? He sometimes would wrestle as his "sister" Santina

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    yeah, I think Chew got it.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    What was the name of that guy that was on there last year that dressed as a chick sometimes? :-?
    like...he dressed as a guy too but he'd dress like a chick and wrestle the women.

YES that's it. =D> What ever happened to him?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

YES that's it. =D> What ever happened to him?
    He was on RAW tonight, lol
    He's still there every week. Just dropped the cross dressing gimmick long ago. He was on the show Cake Boss the other day as well lol.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Haha wow really? Shows how well I pay attention. :-))
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Nice, looks like Washington DC gets the wwe ppv known as fatal 4 way that theyre now calling "capital punishment" June 19. To go or not to go?

It's worth noting that John Cena is not advertised for the event. Advertised are Edge, Randy Orton, The Miz, Big Show, Rey Mysterio and the WWE Divas.
    Nice, looks like Washington DC gets the wwe ppv known as fatal 4 way that theyre now calling "capital punishment" June 19. To go or not to go?

It's worth noting that John Cena is not advertised for the event. Advertised are Edge, Randy Orton, The Miz, Big Show, Rey Mysterio and the WWE Divas.
    They have Cena advertised here....

http://www.wwelivetour.com/events/wwe-presents-fatal-four-way
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I bet I know how the Taker/HHH match is gonna work. Shawn comes out, starts helping HHH, then when Taker is knocked down on his back, he looks HHH in the face and says "it's time." He then kicks HHH, says "I'm sorry" and whatever as he walks out, and Taker does the sit up thing. From there Taker will either use that to win, or out of respect, he will somehow make it fair. We'll see......
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011
    WWE really should have included a MiTB match at Mania this year. There are so many mid-card talent not on the card.

Christan
    Kofi
    Drew Mcintyre
    R-truth
    Evan Bourne
    Goldust
    Mark Henry
    Ted Dibiase

Also if Morrison and Zigler weren't booked in a shitty mix tag match throw them in there as well. Cause I mean i'm sure were all excited to watch Lawler vs. Cole or Snooki wrestle right?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    edited March 2011
    Also if Morrison and Zigler weren't booked in a shitty mix tag match throw them in there as well. Cause I mean i'm sure were all excited to watch Lawler vs. Cole right?
    I am. Im extremely happy for King finally getting his Wrestlemania moment.

As for MITB..... You might as well just get over it.

WWE really should have included a MiTB match at Mania this year. There are so many mid-card talent not on the card.

R-truth
    Mark Henry
    Agreed with the rest but it's prolly best that these two wont be there lol
    Also if Morrison and Zigler weren't booked in a shitty mix tag match throw them in there as well. Cause I mean i'm sure were all excited to watch Lawler vs. Cole right?
    I am. Im extremely happy for King finally getting his Wrestlemania moment.

As for MITB..... You might as well just get over it.

I know its not going to happen this year. Would you not like to see a MiTB match?
    Weather I want to see it or not, it's not happening again. All their gimmicky matches have their own individual ppvs now. MITB being July 17th. It is what it is.
    I understand that and I am just expressing my displeasure about it. You have all these mid card talents not being used why not have a MiTB type match. It could only help the buyrate.
    Are you questioning VKM's logic? Im not going there. The man has his reasons. God is to not be questioned.
    edited March 2011
    @TheRock...
    "yes, I agree w some of you..me saying "sumbitches and candy asses" on RAW isnt PG. But remember..when it's ROCK RAW..it ain't ever PG.."
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude, I was just thinking. Last time I went to a live event (last year), Dolph Ziggler did a dark match and was still doing the "My name.....is Dolph Ziggler" gimmick. Now he's doing Mania. Crazy....
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Dude, I was just thinking. Last time I went to a live event (last year), Dolph Ziggler did a dark match and was still doing the "My name.....is Dolph Ziggler" gimmick. Now he's doing Mania. Crazy....
    I got you one up'd

I saw Alberto Del Rio lose a dark match to Chris Masters back in June before he debuted on TV. I remember loving his character but I had no clue who he was at the time.