Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzy not doing any complete albuns live

Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
Despite a report last week that Ozzy Osbourne was thinking of playing one or both of his first two solo albums, "Blizzard Of Ozz" and "Diary Of A Madman", in their entirety on his upcoming tour, Ozzy told The Pulse of Radio that he doesn't see that happening. "No," he said. "The production and the pitch in my singing was way off the Richter scale. It would be nice, but if I had known then what I know now, I'd would have probably done it differently. But what I am gonna do, I'm gonna do some different songs like from the SABBATH years, and I'm gonna try and do some different Ozzy songs. I've got so many songs, I'd make a list and it's like four hours long, you know. There's no way I could do that, you know."

Both "Blizzard Of Ozz" and "Diary Of A Madman" will be reissued later this year with their original bass and drum tracks. The tracks were replaced on the 2002 reissues after a royalty dispute with drummer Lee Kerslake and bassist Bob Daisley.

Ozzy will release his 10th solo album, "Scream", on June 22. The Ozz will begin touring in support of the record with a short, six-date Ozzfest trek before headlining on his own in the fall.

Ozzfest begins on August 14 in San Bernardino, California. All fans who purchase tickets for one of the dates before June 18 at LiveNation.com will receive a digital copy of "Scream" the day before the album is available in stores.

Comments