Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are the top 5 WORST movies you've ever had the displeasure of seeing?

OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
Because there's some pretty shitty "films" out there...

Number 1 being THE worst.

1. Stealth (2005): This bitch takes the cake. I was told it was crap when I went to see it. So why did I go? To see if it really was. It was. A jet that suddenly gains unprogramed emotion and apologizes to the people it killed? It was an insult to intelligence.

2. Twilight(both): Ah yes, it had to be on the list somewhere. I even tried watching it with an open mind. Didn't work. The retardation raped my brain.

3. See Spot Run (2001): This used to have my vote for worst film for the longest time. And hell, I was in 5th grade when it came out... the age when these stupid "animal>human" films are supposed to be loved by kids. Not even that catchy "Hampsterdance" techno song could save this piece of shit. For shame.

4. Tallageda Nights (2006): I have heard that lots of people loved this movie... WHY?!?! This was the only film I have EVER walked out on.

5. Furry Vengeance (2010): Yes, I actually watched it. Was it as bad as it looked? You bet your sweet ass it was. To add insult to injury, Brendan Frasier (who was a straight up badass in The Mummy) has apparently let himself go weight-wise. (yet another) giant facepalm for the film industry.
I love winning with women
Post edited by OPP on

Comments