Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Big Four . . . Coming To A Theatre Near You!

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, yes it is. You are dreaming if you expect James to sing like he did when he was 18.
    This times 10,000. I'm tired of people bitching. They still put on an awesome show, and I would gladly shell out 80 bucks to see them again.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    i dont like paying that much for any band.....doesn't matter who they are no one is worth that much for 2 hours
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2010
    Just started watching, great quality.

Edit: Kick pedal sounds like shit for Megadeth. Re-edit: There's two audio tracks for the download. Second was 10x better.

Edit 2.0: This recording doesn't do Megadeth justice. I put them in the top 5 bands I've seen live.
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont like paying that much for any band.....doesn't matter who they are no one is worth that much for 2 hours
    You're wrong.

Either you don't have nearly as much fun at shows as I do, or you don't like live music.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like metallica but I won't pay their prices to see them. They have to have great support to even get me to consider paying that much to see them but then I remember they are too afraid of being shown up so the opening bands sound is terrible and ruins it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Thats why I havent seen Metallica yet. I refuse to pay that much as well. Ill probably give in on their next tour but I just cant bring myself to pay that much for a single band besides Iron Maiden, or a festival.
    I like metallica but I won't pay their prices to see them. They have to have great support to even get me to consider paying that much to see them but then I remember they are too afraid of being shown up so the opening bands sound is terrible and ruins it.
    yeah when i saw LOG with them you could easily tell they would't let them turn up the PA the way it should be even for an opening band......and LOG was better that night.....i throughly enjoyed booing metallica threw Nothing else matters
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Just started watching, great quality.

Edit: Kick pedal sounds like shit for Megadeth. Re-edit: There's two audio tracks for the download. Second was 10x better.

Edit 2.0: This recording doesn't do Megadeth justice. I put them in the top 5 bands I've seen live.
    Can you post the audio recordings that you have?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    yeah when i saw LOG with them you could easily tell they would't let them turn up the PA the way it should be even for an opening band......and LOG was better that night.....i throughly enjoyed booing metallica threw Nothing else matters
    Biased much?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    You're wrong.

Either you don't have nearly as much fun at shows as I do, or you don't like live music.
    Also this. There are plenty of bands I would pay that much money for, and Metallica is one of them.
    How am I biased?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I was talking to Rex. <_>
    My name is in there too fool
    That's because Rex quoted you. <_>
    Of your almost 9000 posts I wonder how many of those have the jayface
    If I find out how to. Right now it's just the video, and when you open it, you have the choice.
    image Photobucket
    Many wonder....but they will never know...

<_>
    nah....i used to love metallica......and yeah one of my favorite bands to see live is LOG......but i was bored by metallica....the songs that were good were great....but they were boring as was the crowd