Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*tweet* Is there a way to sell a paperless ticket?

123457»

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The rail is where it's at, unless they call for a wall of death or something like Lamb of God did lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited May 2010
    a couple people should tie strings to the rails and bury them in dirt... and when a gay band does the wall of death; pull it... and make everybody trip.

now THAT would be metal
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Never in my life do I ever want to be on the rail when a band says I want to see people flying at the stage.

Bleeding through at ozzfest called for everyone to make the workers do something so they said all crowd suffers and everyone come over the rail. Yeah the was interesting. I just put my head down and hoped no solid contact made. I ended up seeing a dude snap his neck and get carried away on ambulance and several ppeople busting their heads. Even saw a broken arm. Now why these people listened and did what they asked is beyond me.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
    Some bands you mosh too some bands you don't. Maiden is one of those bands where you enjoy the music, the experience and the show.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    "If you have to mosh to like a band, I feel bad for you...."

If I can't mosh to a band I will sing to their songs like I did for Killswitch.

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I noticed at killfest that I had more fun noshing than I did on the rail. Rail is fun but I feel so confined and trapped. I am always fighting for my spot and I'm mote sore the next day
    the huge plus side to the rail is you get to be right up there

it depends on how I'm feeling. Personally I like rail and moshing but moshing is not for maiden
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    "jl redwing who stand in one place and semi headbang if their feeling 'wild' that night lol"

LOLOLOLOLOL! XD

I been moshing at concerts since I was 15. It's a another way to have fun. You can rock out and still mosh at the same time if you want. Moshing does bring up the energy level a bit and people always there to help you if you fall. I love moshing and stage diving :33333
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "tired of moshing by 17?
    idk ive never understood the whole "rocking out" thing. who cares what happening on stage? unless its like my absolute fav band i dont see why someone would prefer the rail. a metal show to me is like the only place in life i can let loose so why would i want to sit and headbang the whole time like i could at home? plus i think the bands feed from that energy more."

The experience of being in a crowd and doing it is completely different. I feel like I can mosh anywhere, because it's just pushing people around, but truly rockin' out is something I can only do at a show.

"I noticed at killfest that I had more fun noshing than I did on the rail. Rail is fun but I feel so confined and trapped. I am always fighting for my spot and I'm mote sore the next day
    the huge plus side to the rail is you get to be right up there"

Confined and trapped? I think you only feel that way if you let the pressure of being up there get to you. I've been in intense pain before up there, and never wanted to leave unless the band was bad. The rail is the place to be.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Kreator on the rail was amazing.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage