Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

More Ozzfest ticketing info

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i had lawn for ozzfest 2005 and it sucked. i mainly went for Maiden and their set was not displayed on the big screen, and other people on the lawn started water bottle fights (which was fun), but i pretty much missed Maiden's set
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    all the good bands are on the side stage.....

ive never understood peoples hatred for the lawn, what are you gonna do go in the crazy pitz for shout at the devil? i can watch that shit while smokin weed on the lawn and be perfectly fine.......
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    ^THIS^ Total troof......
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "heres in idea sit on the lawn....u really need to see motley crue from the pit?"

I like being close to the stage.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    hey if you want to see 1/4 the shows i do cuz you want to be close to the stage then go for it.....i think its a stupid idea
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I guarantee you, money is usually not the concern for me when I buy tickets, it's the time.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    i like being able to see whats going on the stage, without having to look at the screen. and like i said, only the headliner is usually shown on the big screen, so if you want to see the other main stage bands, its better to be closer
    eh its unneccessary to me.... i can mosh on the sidestages, then chill on the lawn. why do you need to see motley crue and an old wrinkly gay dude up close? id rather save 100 dollars instead cuz im in college and would rather see more shows than to be close.
    i am mainly going, for the main stage anyways, for Ozzy, Halford and Devildriver. i really dont care to be close again for crue
    Got mine. Just bought lawn. Less than 40.00 and no extra fees. Such a fucking deal.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i will never get lawn for anything
    it fucking sucks you can't see anything or hear that well either.
    Live Nation will be there upgrading folks from the lawn to the pits. Got me an insider's tip. So in reality, I got two pit tickets at lawn prices. Such a deal!!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    man i wish this wasn't on a tuesday .
    That is the only downside. Still should be a hell of a day though.
    Live Nation will be there upgrading folks from the lawn to the pits. Got me an insider's tip. So in reality, I got two pit tickets at lawn prices. Such a deal!

explain a little?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    There is no guarantee on an upgrade.

What if they sell out the pit.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I'm aware that there is no guarantee on an upgrade to pit but my buddy that works for Live Nation has assured me I'll be able to upgrade either to pit or reserved seating.

Nola, they do that so that the artists see a full house down front.
    here my justification for paying $79 a piece for ozzfest tix. If you see Ozzy with one opening band, it would be about $60 a ticket. If you see Motley Crue with one opening band, it would be $80 a ticket. That is $140 for each ticket. I paid about half that, and get to see a bunch of other bands with it
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Ozzfest - Unholy Matrimony Package includes:
    . Ten general admission pit tickets (bride/groom and 8 guests)
    . Ozzfest Wedding Ceremony by ordained minister - Big Dave
    . Ozzfest Cake and Champagne Toast
    . Early entry into the venue... See more
    . Exclusive pre-show Backstage Tour hosted by Ozzfest MC - Big Dave
    . Access to the Ozzfest VIP lounge
    . Specially Designed Ozzfest Tour Shirt
    . Collectible Tour Poster (numbered, limited)
    . PIE - Bass Mass Mass by Sony
    . Official Ozzfest Guitar Picks

Package is $2,666 and it's only one couple per venue. All the bands from second stage participate during black label society's performance.
    imageimage
    I'd bet that somebody buys that package. The package with the Ozzy meet and greet is 999.99. Man, I wish I had that kind of money to throw around.