Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Funny as Fuck Blessthefall FAIL

2»

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I like them, but it's his own damn fault for doing that, lol.
  • Falling is not defeat

NOT GETTING UP IS!
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I'm not letting some dick jump om me from 25 feet above. Getting kicked in the head by crowd surfers pisses me off enough. I'm a tall guy, so I'm more likely to get kicked when people don't lift high enough. I'd do as much as I could to get out of the way of someone jumping from that high. That's a good way to hurt somebody. I'm not gonna break my arm or risk a guy landing on the back of my neck because somebody he is retarded. Retard, meet gravity, then say hi to Darwin on your way to the hospital.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    "old BTF singer...he died that day..."

I know a ghost.
    I love winning with women
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    "I'm not letting some dick jump om me from 25 feet above. Getting kicked in the head by crowd surfers pisses me off enough. I'm a tall guy, so I'm more likely to get kicked when people don't lift high enough. I'd do as much as I could to get out of the way of someone jumping from that high. That's a good way to hurt somebody. I'm not gonna break my arm or risk a guy landing on the back of my neck because somebody he is retarded. Retard, meet gravity, then say hi to Darwin on your way to the hospital."

^This