Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rockstar Uproar Tour. ***Pictures Added***

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I'm sure most people def won't get pissed at the set times, cause hellyeah will b ending as halestorm starts
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I very well may go to Columbus. Though I hate this lineup I know my girl would enjoy avenged and stone sour
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited June 2010
    It's not really a festival with only eight bands and a Jager band, so having the set times overlap would be epic fail.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm probably going to the Stone Sour signing. Do you think Corey Taylor and Jim Root would be cool with signing a Slipknot album? I don't want them harassing me if they're not ok with it lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm not sure if now would be the best time..
    imageimage
    Because of Paul Grey's death? That was part of the reason I don't wanna do it.…I want to say something like, I'm sorry for your loss but idk what type of person he is and how he would take it
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I wouldnt get Slipknot shit signed because he is with Stone Sour. whats the rest of the band gonna sign?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I wouldn't do it. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I would laugh if the bassist signs his name over Pauls face.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, I wouldn't do it. And I wouldn't mention anything about Paul. They probably would like to see fans smile and so forth
    imageimage
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    JÄGERMEISTER STAGE
    Local Jägermeister-Sponsored Opening Band 3:35
    New Medicine 4:05
    Hail The Villain 4:40
    Airbourne 5:20
    Hellyeah 6:00

ROCKSTAR MAIN STAGE
    Halestorm 6:40
    Stone Sour 7:30
    Avenged Sevenfold 8:35
    Disturbed 9:55

Bring an empty can of Rockstar Energy Drink to recycle for free VIP early entry into the The Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival area starting at 3:15pm. RECYCLE LIKE A ROCKSTAR. This festival area will feature a full afternoon and night of activities, filled with band merchandise, vendors, the Metal Midway featuring games of chance and a daily wrestling tournament featuring the Detroit-based Blue Collar Wrestling Alliance.
    The Jager stage calls for some FAST AS FUCK set ups.
    I won't go out an buy a slipknot album then. All my copies are digital so it saves some money. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I don't wanna come across as a dick lol. I'm willing to bet some people are going to bring slipknot albums though. At mayhem someone wore a slipknot shirt and bandanna an brought joey's mask with them to get signed

I think I'll pick up some stone sour cd and get that signed
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I wouldn't do it. <_>

Alright alright!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited August 2010
    Disturbed:

Asylum
    The Game
    Prayer
    Liberate
    Land of Confusion (Genesis cover)
    Inside the Fire
    Stricken
    Fear / Meaning of Life / Numb / Voices
    Another Way to Die
    Stupify
    Ten Thousand Fists
    Down With The Sickness
    Indestructible

Avenged Sevenfold:

Nightmare
    Critical Acclaim
    Welcome to the Family
    Beast and the Harlot
    Buried Alive
    So Far Away
    Afterlife
    God Hates Us
    Unholy Confessions
    Almost Easy

Stone Sour:

Mission Statement
    Reborn
    Say You'll Haunt Me
    Your God
    Through Glass
    Hell and Consequences
    Come(what)ever May
    30/30-150

I'm not thrilled with Stone Sours set list. I think they need Get Inside,Inhale and Tumult plus they should replace Through Glass with Bother.

I'm not a big Avenged Sevenfold fan so I don't know a lot of their songs but no Bat Country? Thats one that I know. lol

Disturbed's set list is good. Pretty much the same as always.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2010
    Glad I'm just going to see Disturbed headline and just skipping this...It'd be cool to see Hell Yeah and Airbourne, but that's about it in my opinion..
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    The main reason I'm going is for Stone Sour. I like Disturbed,HellYeah and Airbourne though.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Stone Sour's setlist is just sad.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I wanna go to this soo bad but the closest date is 3+ hours away and I will be in school when it comes around :S Disturbed and Stone Sour are two of my favorite bands and it sucks that I have to miss them together. I liked older Avenged Sevenfold and it would be nice to see them as well but looks like I can't. I still am shocked this tour didn't come to Austin or San Antonio
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I wanna go to this soo bad but the closest date is 3+ hours away and I will be in school when it comes around :S Disturbed and Stone Sour are two of my favorite bands and it sucks that I have to miss them together. I liked older Avenged Sevenfold and it would be nice to see them as well but looks like I can't. I still am shocked this tour didn't come to Austin or San Antonio
    Same, except different state. The day I move is when my friends are driving 3 hours for Uproar.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html