Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rockstar Uproar Tour. ***Pictures Added***

Comments

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Suicide is not the theme they want to use right now...
    I don't understand the reason they are doing this in the first place.

Great pics Primal as always.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    This made me lawl.

"I Went to Uproar festival in Columbus last night. Stone Sour, FUCKING AMAZING! Avenged Sevenfold, FUCKING AMAZING X 2! Disturbed.... Taking a shit is more fun. It was total bullshit. Watching A7X and Stone Sour was like eating a chicken sandwich with a cold beer, and that meal was destroyed because it was followed up by Disturbed which was the equivalent of peanuts..."
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It would be nice to watch at least one band from the stage because I've always wanted to see what it's like to see the crowd going freaking crazy. Most of the time I'd like to watch from the pit because you can get in on the action and you're not just watching the guys backs lol
    I've only done it for Underoath so far. Pretty sweet.
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Well good luck getting on the stage. Not sarcasm
    Suicide is not the theme they want to use right now...
    I don't understand the reason they are doing this in the first place.

Great pics Primal as always.
    Well their new album is called Nightmare so I see why they did that but still I don't think it should have been used. There's gotta be at least a few people at each date that have had a family member or friend kill themselves and that image might not sit well with them
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited September 2010
    "Great pics Primal as always."

Thanks.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It's your fuckin Nightmare.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The only song from that album I can tolerate...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    The only song from that album I can tolerate...
    Thank you! lol

I really like that song and I kinda like God Hates Us but yeah that album is such a huge disappointment.
    Nightmare was great live.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i liked the new avenged sevenfold. the whole album
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I surprisingly loved the new cd. Hate on me if you want. But I think this is the cd that should have come out after waking the fallen. It's as close to getting a cd like that again that we will ever get.

My favorites on the cd are buried alive, save me, natural born killer.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i even liked the slow songs .
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Primal, you really do take some good photos. lol

I've changed one of the Disturbed ones to my background yet again.
    I love winning with women
    Primal, you really do take some good photos. lol

I've changed one of the Disturbed ones to my background yet again.
    lol Thanks man.
    Primal those pictures make me wish I would have gone. Dammit why couldn't they put better bands or at least somewhat interesting bands with avenged
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    It would be nice to watch at least one band from the stage because I've always wanted to see what it's like to see the crowd going freaking crazy. Most of the time I'd like to watch from the pit because you can get in on the action and you're not just watching the guys backs lol
    come up to md once and see at show at either the ottobar and or rams head live. Theres a small balcony where you can get right over the stage on the side if you want to and get to see the crazy ass pit action without being in it
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Primal those pictures make me wish I would have gone. Dammit why couldn't they put better bands or at least somewhat interesting bands with avenged
    Or you could have sucked it up and gone, had fun, and left before Disturbed.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I don't like any of the other bands. Hellyeah is the only other one that I would have willingly watched but they weren't at our date and I don't like them much. Also didn't want to spend 50 a ticket for a 55 minute set from one band
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    I had a ton of fun, and as much as I really never liked them before, Avenged Sevenfold really impressed me. I can honestly say they kicked Disturbed's ass at Bristow.
    That's not saying much