Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Korn. Ballroomblitz tour. Rewiew. (pics added)

mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
edited May 2010 in Off Topic
Sorry my battery is going dead on my phone and for some reason I can't goto next page or search for concert rewiew thread so I apologize.

Got there 2 hours before doors opened and was 15th in. Went straight to the rail where I stayed all night.

Soul harbor - local band to south Carolina I've never heard of. They were kind of slow but had a song that kept building and I ended up liking that song. Not really my style music however.

2cents - seen them several years ago and liked them because they were a little different this time I enjoyed it a lot more because I noticed the guitarist was adair from manntis ( dude that came in second on battle for ozzfest) I talked to him a few minutes and asked him to play approach and weathered soul for warm up which he did and I enjoyed it. Also the drummer/singer was from manntis to. They did a cover of head like a hole and some others I can't remember.

Korn- been a fan of them since third grade and have seen them twice before and always wanted to see them in a club setting. If you're a korn fan get to this show! The entire place was moving the whole time even up on the balconies. They sounded great but stuck to a more greatest hits set which I was hoping for an old school set considering they wanted to do small venues for an old school feel. I ended up with two of munky's picks and a broken drum stick. ( I also got picks from each of the other bands) I had an amazing time and glad I came. Now for the part people care about.

Setlist:
intro over pa- 4U
dead bodies everywhere
coming undone
here to stay
falling away from me
oildale
throw me away
helmet in the bush
somebody someone
did my time
freak on a leash
blind
shoots n ladders
clown
got the life

also in there they had two drum solos one lasting about 2 minutes the other being a combination bass and drum solo like ray and fieldy were trying to out do each other that lasted about 4-5 minutes.
You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
Post edited by mrAPE on

Comments