Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ill go the real NEHMF thank u very much
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol Holy Grail is on that
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Dragonforce will kick off a North American tour in April (at the New England Metal and Hardcore Fest). Though the trek has yet to be announced, Holy Grail and Huntress will reportedly join them, with the following dates surfacing online thus far:

4/21 Worcester, MA @ the Palladium (NEMHF) 4/29 Winnipeg, MB @ West End Cultural Centre 5/1 Edmonton, AB @ Starlire Room 5/2 Calgary, AB @ Republik 5/11 Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues
    I love winning with women
    Sorry if that got pasted strangely. I'm on my phone.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Dragonforce will kick off a North American tour in April (at the New England Metal and Hardcore Fest). Though the trek has yet to be announced, Holy Grail and Huntress will reportedly join them, with the following dates surfacing online thus far:

4/21 Worcester, MA @ the Palladium (NEMHF) 4/29 Winnipeg, MB @ West End Cultural Centre 5/1 Edmonton, AB @ Starlire Room 5/2 Calgary, AB @ Republik 5/11 Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues
    Old, but still, I'm interested in hear their new singer in action, i wish Baroness or Powerglove was on their tour.
    inb4lists
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    They were probably joking around, but during the Goatwhore show some guys from Skeletonwitch were there, and they said they need a Goatwhore/Skeletonwitch fuck up america tour some time.
    image Photobucket
    I can see that happening easily.
    Old
    If I don't see it, it isn't old.
    From the Impending Doom FB page

Big announcement tomorrow at 9am, Get ready!
    inb4lists
    Meh
    It's probably just some Metal Alliance headlining off-date shows.
    inb4lists
    Impending Doom/Wretched offdates which will hit eight cities in the midwest. That's my call.
    NO WAIT. BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO.....BRO.......BRO

BIG 4 OF DEATHCORE FT SUICIDE SILENCE, WHITECHAPEL, THE ACACIA STRAIN AND IMPENDING DOOM

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Impending Doom/Wretched offdates which will hit eight cities in the midwest. That's my call.
    Hopefully
    NO WAIT. BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO.....BRO.......BRO

BIG 4 OF DEATHCORE FT SUICIDE SILENCE, WHITECHAPEL, THE ACACIA STRAIN AND IMPENDING DOOM

BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO
    U MEAN WINZ UV PLAGE LOL SILLY BOY
    inb4lists
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    They were probably joking around, but during the Goatwhore show some guys from Skeletonwitch were there, and they said they need a Goatwhore/Skeletonwitch fuck up america tour some time.
    This needs to happen. On a boat. In NYC. They both played the boat show...just at different times. [-O<
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    So Megadeth and Lacuna Coil are playing here May 6th, is this a 2nd leg of Gigantour or just another tour with LC?
    inb4lists
    Fuck, nevermind it's just a show leading up to the tour with Rob Zombie
    inb4lists
    Unkempt are playing a tiny venue here on March 24th, it holds less than 100 people, only $5, going!
    inb4lists
  • Crazy_EyesCrazy_Eyes Posts: 15 salt miner
    I don't know the dates to this and don't know if the line-up has been posted. But, so far, the line-up for Summer Slaughter is:
    Cannibal Corpse
    Between the Buried and Me
    The Faceless
    Goatwhore
    Veil of Maya
    Job for a Cowboy
    Exhumed
    Hate Eternal
    and 2 more that I don't know as of right now, but will be released shortly, I'm sure.
This discussion has been closed.