Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I wanted to go to Summer Slaughter one year really bad. It was on my actual birthday and had everything planned out. Everyone let me sleep til 4pm, everyine installed a new faucet and garbage disposal and I didn't go anywhere all day. Best thing thag happened was I got ice cream cake. That was the year Ensiferum was on it
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I wanted to go to Summer Slaughter one year really bad. It was on my actual birthday and had everything planned out. Everyone let me sleep til 4pm, everyine installed a new faucet and garbage disposal and I didn't go anywhere all day. Best thing thag happened was I got ice cream cake. That was the year Ensiferum was on it
    2009? I'd have killed someone.
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    How the fuck does somebody sleep in 'til 4pm, knowing a concert they want to go to is that day? You didn't set an alarm or tell anybody you wanted to go or anything like that?

Seriously, how the fuck does that just simply happen?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I wake up no later than 615 every weekday :-??
    I love winning with women
    edited February 2012
    How the fuck does somebody sleep in 'til 4pm, knowing a concert they want to go to is that day? You didn't set an alarm or tell anybody you wanted to go or anything like that?

Seriously, how the fuck does that just simply happen?
    I told everyone. I didn't go to sleep until 8 am. I needed some kind of sleep so I could lessen the chance of a headache. I told my ex at the time who still lived with us to wake me up by 10 or 10:30..telling anyone else would have been pointless because my dad doesn't listen and my mom was asleep. He didn't bother. I was so pissed off when I woke up and the rest of the day I couldn't enjoy anything
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    I just found out that Scale The summit are playing a show in a very small bar about 40 minutes from my house for $8 the day after tomorrow, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I hope i can get there.
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Even so, what the hell were you doing staying up until 8 AM
    Dude sometimes I'm up that long, i have trouble falling asleep unless I'm exhausted.
    inb4lists
    I was doing shit at the haunted house until late and wasn't tired. Even then I wasn't tired I just forced myself to sleep. I would stay up for days if I was always doing something. I couldn't fall asleep today until about 8 or 9 am
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    ya i figue id catch all of SS doe, what time do the openning bands usually come on??
    2 pm
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    My date for Metal Alliance says that Terror are opening..

Wat
    inb4lists
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Those look delicious.
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ya i figue id catch all of SS doe, what time do the openning bands usually come on??
    2 pm
    damnnn thats early lol ive never seen a concert that early in my life.. ill see what the band order will be

2 pm
    damnnn thats early lol ive never seen a concert that early in my life..
    Warped Tour......
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i know concerts start that early im sayin ive never been into a concert that early.. and id never go to warped tour anywayz
    i know concerts start that early im sayin ive never been into a concert that early.. and id never go to warped tour anywayz
    There is a local festival in Tampa they have in December every year, i went a couple years ago and the first band went onstage at 9:45.
    inb4lists
    Ozzfest used to start that early pretty much every year
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ozzfest also used to be relevant
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    As opposed to the Warped tour, which never was?
This discussion has been closed.