Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    i saw aerosmith's last tour, they were awesome \m/
    id love to see them again..
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    These may have been posted before, but I don't remember seeing it, and i'm going back to look so.......

Alcest tour dates

Mar 19 Queen City Hall Dallas, TX
    Mar 20 Big Top New Orleans, LA
    Mar 21 Crowbar Tampa, FL
    Mar 22 Will's Pub Orlando, FL
    Mar 23 529 Atlanta, GA Tickets
    Mar 24 The Hideaway Johnson City, TN
    Mar 25 Tremont Music Hall Charlotte, NC
    Mar 26 Kings Raleigh, NC
    Mar 27 Strange Matter Richmond, VA
    Mar 28 Golden West Baltimore, MD Tickets
    Mar 29 DC9 Washington, DC
    Mar 30 Northstar Bar Philadelphia, PA
    Mar 31 Public Assembly Brooklyn, NY
    Apr 06 Reggies Chicago, IL
    Jun 17 Hellfest Clisson, France
    Aug 16 Summerbreeze Dinkelsbühl, Germany
    Aug 18 Barther Metal Open Air Barth, Germany
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    DRAGONFORCE TO KICK OFF NORTH AMERICAN TOUR AT 14TH ANNUAL NEW ENGLAND METAL AND HARDCORE FESTIVAL

WORCESTER, Mass. – Metal phenoms DragonForce will kick off their North American tour at the 14th Annual New England Metal and Hardcore Festival on Saturday, April 23.

The London-based group will release their fifth studio album “The Power Within” - band's first release with new singer Marc Hudson – on April 17, just days before the show.
    "We are really excited to be playing the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival again, especially as it’s the North American launch show for the new album,” said guitarist Sam Totman. “Anyone who hasn't had a chance to see new singer Marc Hudson in action will witness what a great singer he is! It’s been a long time since we last played the festival and are looking forward to seeing old friends again and giving everyone a great show.” DragonForce has gained a cult-like status in the metal community, growing from relative unknowns in the United States to an impossible-to-ignore.

The 14th Annual New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will take place Friday, April 22 through Sunday, April 14 at the Palladium in Worcester, Mass.
    The complete lineup for Friday includes The Black Dahlia Murder, The Acacia Strain, Oceano (final show), All Shall Perish, Nile, Skeletonwitch, Carnifex, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Molotov Solution, The Contortionist, Conducting From The Grave, Fit For An Autopsy, Hour of Penance, Legion, Lionheart, First Blood, Gaza, Reign Supreme, Incendiary, Palehorse, Longshot, Rude Awakening, XFocus MindsX, and CDC.

Saturday’s lineup is All That Remains, DragonForce, Overkill, Iwrestledabearonce, Protest the Hero, Periphery, Structures, Elitist, Suidakra, Hung, Diamond Plate, Trumpet The Harlot, Bane, Shipwreck, Cruel Hand, The Mongoloids, God Forbid, Naysayer, Rotting Out, Cockpunch, The Greenery, Expire, Wrong Answer, Revenge, and Manners.

Sunday will close out the weekend with Killswitch Engage, Every Time I Die, Vanna, For Today, Chelsea Grin, Attila, MyChildren MyBride, Texas In July, Volumes, Like Moths To Flames, The Air I Breathe, Glass Cloud, Sleeping Giant, Stick To Your Guns, On Broken Wings, For The Fallen Dreams, In The Midst Of Lions, Hundredth, No Bragging Rights, Counterparts, Gideon, Fire In The Skies, Recon, and To Speak Of Wolves.

The 14th Annual New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will take place at the Palladium in Worcester, Mass. Tickets are on sale now. Ticket prices are: $40 (Friday), $45 (Saturday), and $40 (Sunday) or $115 (three-day pass). Two special VIP fan packages are also being offered through Sound Rink (www.soundrink.com).

Sponsors this year include All In Merch, Monster, Tama, Ibanez, Zildjian, Metal Blade Records, Break Thru Music, Shook Clothing, Planet Wave, d'addario, Pro Mark, Evans., In Tune guitar picks, R&D Express, SSV Silver Surfer Vaporizers, and Hails & Horns.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Design The Skyline will headline a spring U.S. tour with support from The Browning and From Atlantis, entitled "Arloing Across America". The schedule is as follows:

3/10 Buffalo, NY @ Broadway Joe's
    3/11 Brooklyn, NY @ XPO 929
    3/12 Trenton, NJ @ Championships
    3/13 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
    3/15 Grand Rapids, MI @ Intersection
    3/17 Portage, IN @ Camelot Hall
    3/18 Crest Hill, IL @ Bada Brew
    3/20 Des Moines, IA @ Vaudeville Mews
    3/21 Rapid City, SD @ T.R.E.A Bingo Hall
    3/22 Lincoln, NE @ Knickerbockers
    3/23 Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theatre
    3/24 Ogden, UT @ The Basement
    3/25 Boise, ID @ The Venue
    3/27 Seattle, WA, @ El Corazon
    3/28 Tacoma, WA @ Hell's Kitchen
    3/30 Stockton, CA @ Plea For Peace Center
    3/31 Bakersfield, CA @ The Underground
    4/2 Lancaster, CA @ Industry Theater
    4/3 Scottsdale, AZ @ Chasers
    4/4 St. Clovis, NM @ K-Otic
    4/5 Lubbock, TX, @ Jake's
    4/6 Dallas, TX @ The Boiler Room
    4/7 Spring, TX @ Anchors Church
    4/8 Austin, TX @ Red 7
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    :-&
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    SEPULTURA, DEATH ANGEL, KRISIUN, HAVOK tour dates:

Apr. 10 - Yost Theater - Santa Ana, CA
    Apr. 11 - DNA Lounge - San Francisco, CA (no DEATH ANGEL)
    Apr. 12 - Branx - Portland, OR
    Apr. 13 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
    Apr. 14 - In The Venue - Salt Lake City, UT
    Apr. 15 - Gothic Theatre - Englewood, CO
    Apr. 16 - Manny's - Billings, MT
    Apr. 17 - The Exchange - Regina, SK - Canada
    Apr. 18 - Pyramid Cabaret - Winnipeg, MB - Canada
    Apr. 20 - Majestic Theater - Madison, WI
    Apr. 21 - Mojoe's - Joliet, IL
    Apr. 22 - Water Street Music Hall - Rochester, NY
    Apr. 23 - The Opera House - Toronto, ON - Canada
    Apr. 24 - Imperial Theater - Quebec City, QC - Canada
    Apr. 25 - Club Soda - Montreal, QC - Canada
    Apr. 26 - Bogies - Albany, NY
    Apr. 27 - Sonar - Baltimore, MD (no DEATH ANGEL)
    Apr. 28 - Best Buy Theater - New York, NY (no DEATH ANGEL)
    Apr. 29 - Higher Ground - South Burlington, VT

Some were posted earlier but I can't remember if it was the whole list or not.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fake
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'd consider it for Death Angel and Havok but no date here so :-??
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    SEPULTURA, DEATH ANGEL, KRISIUN, HAVOK tour dates:

Apr. 28 - Best Buy Theater - New York, NY (no DEATH ANGEL)

(no DEATH ANGEL)
    Screw that.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    "Arloing Across America".
    Lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    entitled "Arloing Across America"

4/6 Dallas, TX @ The Boiler Room
    LOL!

I'm there.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Haaaaaavooookkkkkkkk
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Suuuuucccccckkkkkkssssss
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    VH1 Classic Presents THAT METAL SHOW THE HOME OF ALL THINGS HARD ROCK AND HEAVY METAL
    Hosted by Eddie Trunk, Jim Florentine and Don Jamieson SEASON 10: Los Angeles!
    Featuring Lemmy Kilmister
    COMPLIMENTARY TICKET OFFER

... VH1 Classic’s THAT METAL SHOW is back and ready for another season of celebrating all things hard rock and heavy metal. THAT METAL SHOW is back in LA to film its 10th season and we’re looking for Lemmy Kilmister’s biggest fans to be in the audience for our show!

THAT METAL SHOW is quite simply the only on-air destination for the greatest genre of music ever created.
    Lemmy will be a guest on the show on March 14th, and we want his biggest LA Fans in the audience!

DATE: Wednesday 3/14/12

NOTE- We will film 2 shows that day. You MUST stay for both show tapings. The shows this season will be a FULL HOUR, so we will be shooting for an hour and half each show! It’s twice the Metal!

TIME- 2PM
    LOCATION-Los Angeles, CA (Given upon being confirmed.)
    (The total check in & tape time for the tapings will be approx 4-4.5 hours)

PLEASE NOTE- As this is a television taping, all shows are overbooked. (Which is standard for any show) Audience members will be allowed in on a first come first served basis. Admission is not guaranteed and is subject to change at Producer’s sole and absolute discretion.

We are extending this special, complimentary ticket offer to Lemmy Kilmister fans in the LA area!

WANT TICKETS ? HERE’S HOW!!!!

Email: thatmetalshow@gothamcasting.com

And Include:

NAME:
    PHONE:
    CITY/STATE: (MUST be in the LA area to be eligible)
    EMAIL:
    RECENT PHOTO:
    GUEST NAMES: (You Can bring TWO guests with you)

Put “Metal Show-LEMMY” in subject line!

There are no hard tickets, you will be put on a VIP security list upon confirmation.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    eddie trunk can suck my cock
    if i was in the LA area i think this would be cool to go to
    Paul Di'Anno is coming to Showcase Live in Foxboro on July 27th. should be other dates released soon. Icarus Witch is opening
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    The show is pretty funny. I mean it's cool some of the stuff they talk about, but they completely ignore artists past 1985.
    Post edited by Gazorpazorpfield on
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Suuuuucccccckkkkkkssssss
    Your moms boooooooooobs
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    THRASH REVIVAL
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
This discussion has been closed.