Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    idk. just felt like laughing cause you cant go to big boy shows only shows like that :P
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    =))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Max likes shitty music, who cares
    FFDP > stolen throne > splatter control
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Last Victim Standing>FFDP > stolen throne > splatter control

http://www.myspace.com/lastvictimstanding1/music/songs?filter=featured
    I love winning with women
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I'd love to see Soulfly but i would rather see them headline.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    the worst thing about soulfly playing with lame bands is that they tend to play according to who's around them. i've seen them with bullshit like primer 55 and downset and they sucked, but when i saw them play with slayer and neurosis they were money
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know bro, that's what opening slots are for
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    the worst thing about soulfly playing with lame bands is that they tend to play according to who's around them. i've seen them with bullshit like primer 55 and downset and they sucked, but when i saw them play with slayer and neurosis they were money
    I can see that. I really enjoyed Soulfly when I saw em but the support was garbage
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    i thought it was a lot better seeing soulfly when they first arrived because they played a lot of sepultura and nailbomb. soulfly's 1st couple of albums had too many rap-metal collaborations. the later albums were better, imo. hopefully, they stick to that stuff. i'd imagine they don't play shit like 'bleed' anymore :))
    They played some of the older stuff which was meh, but tolerable. Most of the set was newer stuff and Sep songs which was awesome. I'll see Soulfly over Fakepultura anyday.

The last Soulfly album was really fucking good so I have high hopes for the new one. It's a christmas miracle that they're getting Travis Ryan cuz the Broceano dude wasn't available
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jumpdafuckup much?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The Black Dahlia Murder, Nile, Skeletonwitch and Hour Of Penance will be touring together leading up to their appearances at this years “New England Metal And Hardcore Festival“. Dates include:
    04/11 Houston, TX – Warehouse Live
    04/13 Atlanta, GA – Masquerade
    04/15 Toledo, OH – The Jamboree (The Black Dahlia Murder only)
    04/18 Philadelphia, PA – Theatre Of Living Arts
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    PA FUCK YEAH
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Hell yeah....King Diamond tour announcement soon!

Hail to all of you,

It has just been confirmed that King Diamond has joined forces with Nick Storch at ICM and Paul Ryan at The Agency Group.

Nick Storch will be in charge of booking King Diamond concerts in North and South America, and Paul Ryan will be in charge of booking King Diamond concerts in Europe and Rest of World.

“It is great to be in the top professional hands of Nick and Paul. They both come highly recommended by Brian Slagel of Metal Blade, who personally suggested the partnership that is now in effect. ICM and The Agency Group have so much combined experience, which will open new doors for us. When it comes to getting us back on stage again, we all agree on how to bring King Diamond to a whole new level. Within a few weeks, we should be able to announce the first part of our plan.

WELCOME ON BOARD AND STAY HEAVY.” - King

"I can speak for the entire team here at ICM that we are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with such a legend of heavy metal. I could not be happier to be involved with King Diamond's return to the stage." - Nick Storch

"It’s a huge honour, and one I and everyone here at The Agency Group shares, to be part of King’s team moving forward!... Being such an influence on the metal genre and an artist I have personally enjoyed and been inspired by for many years; it’s a very exciting time to be involved!" - Paul Ryan

King Diamond adds: “There’ll be a lot more great news coming the next couple of weeks. It’s been difficult keeping everything under wraps, but soon it will all be out in the open.

I want to thank you for your amazing patience.

We will get back to the Skype sessions in not too long as well.”
    Stay Heavy,
    King Diamond
    Jumpdafuckup much?
    my heart sinks at the sight of that
    Jumpdafuckup much?
    Thank god they didn't play the full song. Only like a minute of it, and then they switched over to Eye For An Eye.
    04/13 Atlanta, GA – Masquerade
    i'll prolly see that
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey bdm announce a cincy date. Thank you.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    King tour????? Fuck yeah
This discussion has been closed.