Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Just saw the SS thing. Very excited :D
    I love winning with women
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Summer Slaughter

"Biggest line-up yet.. get ready for 2012"
    Emmure
    Impending Doom
    Whitechapel (again)
    Woe, Is Me
    Blackguard
    Whitechapel
    .........................locals?
    Take out Woe, is Me and I'd be down. Got some brocore locals round here.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2011
    i like Dr. Acula

Edit: they're actually pretty cool live. they were the jager band at the mayhem fest date i went to last summer.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm calling it now. Cannibal Corpse and Exhumed are gonna be on it
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    The two Tool dates near me are the day before and the day after Gigantour. I would go to both if I could drive but alas, I can't. I also already have bought the Gigantour tix so looks like no Tool for me... my favorite band... :'(
    Sell Megadeth tix
    Buy Tool tix

/problem
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    The two Tool dates near me are the day before and the day after Gigantour. I would go to both if I could drive but alas, I can't. I also already have bought the Gigantour tix so looks like no Tool for me... my favorite band... :'(
    Sell Megadeth tix
    Buy Tool tix

/problem
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Sell Megadeth tix
    Buy Tool tix

/problem
    My ride only want to go to Megadeth and I already sold him the ticket
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Sell Megadeth tix
    Buy Tool tix
    Kill Friend
    Take Recently Killed Friends Car
    Have A Great 3 Days
    /problem
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Megadeth > tool
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm calling it now. Cannibal Corpse and Exhumed are gonna be on it
    I hope not but idk, both bands were rumored to be on it and there's supposed to be a tour with them announced soon. Either way, those two bands together is easily worth 30 bucks
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Why do you hope not? And exhumed would be tits
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Exhumed and Cannibal Corpse would be \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he's a pale ginger. a ginger "ale", if you will.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Even if I get sun I just turn pink
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited December 2011
    Black Stone Cherry is playing Croc and i cant go :(( 12 dollar headlining show
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    They suck anyway you'll survive.
    I like their first cd alot and the second isn't bad. I don't know anything off the 3rdlove so id like to see them especially with it being that cheap
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why do you hope not? And exhumed would be tits
    I hope not because I'd much rather see those bands on their own tour rather than be lumped in with a shitty lineup at the shitty House Of Blues
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    They did a headlining show near me earlier this year but it was 21 plus. I saw them with Sevendust in 09 and they killed it.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    They did a headlining show near me earlier this year but it was 21 plus. I saw them with Sevendust in 09 and they killed it.
    I've seen them twice and they were AMAZING.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
This discussion has been closed.