Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    this was from the start of the hunter tour, not the most recent show that you posted from like oct 29th jay, gawd
    It was the exact same set. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    WARPED TOUR DATES

https://www.facebook.com/warpedtour?sk=app_123966167614127

to lazy to cut and paste em
    \:D/

Already saw them about a week ago, but good to see the dates up. Kinda wish Dallas had a June date instead of July 3rd but hey I'm not complaining. Can't wait!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    June 30th aye. Looks like I will be working Warped again.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I doubt I'll go to Warped, unless some band with heavy nostalgic quality for me pops on the line-up.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How about somebody posts them so I can see them now instead of waiting
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Jul 31 TBD Cincinnati, OH
    Jul 31 TBD Cincinnati, OH
    Tbd? It's at riverbend every year lol there is no other venue
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    this was from the start of the hunter tour, not the most recent show that you posted from like oct 29th jay, gawd
    It was the exact same set. <_>
    yumadtho?

You shunned me. :(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    IN FLAMES, TRIVIUM To Join Forces For North American Tour?

According to the web site of the San Francisco, California radio station 107.7 The Bone, IN FLAMES and TRIVIUM will play at the city's The Regency Ballroom on February 6, 2012. The date is expected to be part of a co-headining North American tour the two bands will announce this coming Monday, November 7.

IN FLAMES' tenth album, "Sounds Of A Playground Fading", sold around 14,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 27 on The Billboard 200 chart.

IN FLAMES' previous CD, "A Sense of Purpose" (Koch) opened with 20,000 units to land at No. 28. This was slightly less than the opening tally of "Come Clarity" (Ferret), which shifted just under 24,000 copies in February 2006 to enter the chart at position No. 58.

TRIVIUM's latest album, "In Waves", sold 22,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 13 on The Billboard 200 chart — the highest U.S. chart entry of the band's career. The group's previous CD, "Shogun", opened with just under 24,000 units back in October 2008 to debut at No. 23. The effort followed up "The Crusade", which registered a first-week tally of 31,000 copies in October 2006 to enter the chart at No. 25.

"In Waves" was recorded primarily at Paint It Black Studios in Orlando, Florida (with only the drums having been tracked at Audiohammer Studios in Sanford, Florida) with the production/mixing team of Colin Richardson (MACHINE HEAD, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, SLIPKNOT, FEAR FACTORY) and Martin "Ginge" Ford, along with engineer Carl Bown. A two-disc special edition is also available. It features five bonus tracks, plus a DVD with a 40-minute, behind-the-scenes documentary, as well as an exclusive concert filmed in a warehouse located in Orlando, Florida, which is the band's stomping grounds. This concert features the first performances of tracks from "In Waves", along with TRIVIUM classics.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=165700
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    sounds horrible
    I would like dates now
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    IN FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    =))

I'd go to that.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Marquee Theater get!
    I love winning with women
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    damn
    you beat me to it
    =D>
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    sounds horrible
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Apologies if posted already, but I found this lineup very odd.

Polkadot Cadaver (ex-Dog Fashion Disco) will be joining Korpiklaani, Arkona and Forged in Flames on the road for what will surely be a series of confused looks and drunken jeers from pagan metal fans. It’s not like you can blame them either, I’m pretty sure Polkadot Cadaver don’t even have any fucking woodwinds.

All of the above-mentioned bands will be taking part in the “Ukon Wacka North American Tour“, dates for which can be found below:

11/23 Montreal – Club Soda (no Arkona)
    11/24 Toronto – Mod Club (no Arkona)
    11/25 New York, NY – Gramercy Theater
    11/26 Cleveland, OH – Peabody’s
    11/27 Joliet, IL – Mojoe’s
    11/29 Winnipeg, MB – Park Theater
    11/30 Regina, SK – The Exchange
    12/01 Edmonton, AB – Pawn Shop
    12/02 Calgary, AB – The Distillery
    12/03 Vancouver, BC – TBA
    12/04 Seattle, WA – Studio Seven
    12/05 Portland, OR – Hawthorne Theater
    12/06 Oakland, CA – The Pound
    12/07 Hollywood, CA – Key Club
    12/08 Tempe, AZ – Clubhouse
    12/10 Austin, TX – Emo’s
    12/11 New Orleans, LA – Hangar
    12/12 Orlando, FL – Firestone Live
    12/13 Atlanta, GA – Masquerade
    12/14 Columbus, OH – Alrosa Villa
    12/15 Springfield, VA – Jaxx
    12/16 Reading, PA – The Reverb
    12/17 Worcester, MA – The Palladium
    12/18 Quebec City, QC – Imperial Theater (no Arkona)

This discussion has been closed.