Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Detroit get's a Sunday instead of a saturday oh well.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll be at church...
    i'll be at daynas :>
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Fuck that,....lineup sucks. I'm skipping it.
    Lineup hasn't been announced, that whole Slipknot/LOG/5FDP thing is just a prediction from an unoffical page.
    I'll be at church...
    making me a sangwich? :-?
    sure. can we get shitfaced afterwards?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck that,....lineup sucks. I'm skipping it.
    Lineup hasn't been announced, that whole Slipknot/LOG/5FDP thing is just a prediction from an unoffical page.
    He was joking <_>
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    I'll be there August 3rd in Mansfield.
    Maybe I'll run into you this time.
    Brad, y u so suddenly mean? :-S
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ill will be in hartford for my 5th mayhem
    Finnish folk metal pioneers Korpiklaani, who will be recording a new album in November, have announced their upcoming "Ukon Wacka" North American tour. Support will come from Russia's Arkona, who will be making a North American debut. Polkadot Cadaver and Forged in Flames will complete the package.

According to the band, "Ukon Wacka, or Ukon Vakat, is a pagan sacrificial feast from ancient times, on which a special made beer richly flowed. As can be expected from the title, this album has an ancient and very folky feel and is totally in Finnish. The album consists of 10 songs, among which you will find a song name 'Tequila', which is especially written for (and inspired by) our South American fans, with whom we celebrated such hard times, and who welcomed us so warmly, when we were touring in South America."

Dates are as follows:

11/23 - Montreal QC @ Club Soda
    11/24 - Toronto, ON @ The Mod Club
    11/25 - New York, NY @ Gramercy Theater
    11/26 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
    11/27 - Chicago, IL @ Reggie's Rock Club
    11/29 - Winnipeg, MB @ Park Theater
    11/30 - Regina, SK @ The Exchange
    12/01 - Edmonton, AB @ Pawn Shop
    12/02 - Calgary, AB @ The Distillery
    12/03 - Vancouver, BC @ Rickshaw Theater
    12/04 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
    12/05 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater
    12/06 - Oakland, CA @ The Pound - 2200 Wood St
    12/07 - West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
    12/08 - Tempe, AZ @ The Clubhouse
    12/10 - Austin, TX @ Emo's Alternative Landing
    12/11 - New Orleans, LA @ The Hanger
    12/12 - Orlando, FL @ Firestone Live
    12/13 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
    12/14 - Columbus, OH @ AlRosa Villa
    12/15 - West Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
    12/16 - Reading, PA @ Reverb
    12/17 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium (Upstairs)
    12/18 - Quebec City, QC @ Theatre Imperial
    I'll be at church...
    making me a sangwich? :-?
    sure. can we get shitfaced afterwards?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    folk metal is the new nu metal
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Finnish folk metal pioneers Korpiklaani, who will be recording a new album in November, have announced their upcoming "Ukon Wacka" North American tour. Support will come from Russia's Arkona, who will be making a North American debut. Polkadot Cadaver and Forged in Flames will complete the package.

According to the band, "Ukon Wacka, or Ukon Vakat, is a pagan sacrificial feast from ancient times, on which a special made beer richly flowed. As can be expected from the title, this album has an ancient and very folky feel and is totally in Finnish. The album consists of 10 songs, among which you will find a song name 'Tequila', which is especially written for (and inspired by) our South American fans, with whom we celebrated such hard times, and who welcomed us so warmly, when we were touring in South America."

Dates are as follows:

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

Really really want to go. Trying to find a ride there since its on Turkeyday break.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This thread > new members thread
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    not a new tour, but an add on to a tour...

apparently the November 19th show of Testament/Anthrax @ The Rave is gonna have Illinois locals Ockam's Razor opening for them... i played a show with the over the summer, and I thought this was surprising and kinda cool.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson will embark on a short tour in February 2012 during which he will recount stories from his recently released book, "Rockers And Rollers: A Full-Throttle Memoir". Accompanying Brian on stage will be his two good friends from SKID ROW, Rachel Bolan (bass) and Scotti Hill (guitar). The lighting and multimedia presentations that will illustrate the stories will be designed by Cosmo Wilson, who worked with Brian on the recent record-breaking AC/DC world tour.

The dates are as follows:

Feb. 07 - Knoxville, TN @ Bijou Theatre
    Feb. 08 - Atlanta. GA @ Center Stage Theatre
    Feb. 10 - Raleigh, NC @ Lincoln Theatre
    Feb. 11 - Richmond, VA @ The National
    Feb. 13 - Glenside, PA @ Keswick Theatre
    Feb. 15 - Millvale, PA @ Small’s Funhouse
    Feb. 16 - Covington, KY @ Small's Funhouse
    Feb. 18 - Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room at ONC
    Feb. 21 - Madison, WI @ Overture Center
    Feb. 22 - Milwaukee, WI @ Pabst Theater
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip

Dates are as follows:

i posted that like 20 pages ago
This discussion has been closed.