Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Saviours will also include Ramming Speed.

12/1 Philadelphia, PA @ The North Star
    im not familiar with this place i may just attend this....
    I think it's a hole-in-the-wall bar. Don't know. Never been there.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Saviours has announced the final leg of their current world tour. The brief run, from coast to coast, will also include Ramming Speed. Here you go:

11/30 Brooklyn, NY @ Saint Vitus
    12/1 Philadelphia, PA @ The North Star
    12/2 Pittsburgh, PA @ 31st St Pub
    12/3 Columbus, OH @ Ace of Cups
    12/4 Chicago, IL @ Double Door
    12/5 Lincoln, NE @ Bourbon Theatre
    12/6 Denver, CO @ 3 Kings Tavern
    12/7 Salt Lake City, UT @ Burt's Tiki Lounge
    12/8 Reno, NV @ TBA (Ramming Speed only)
    12/9 San Francisco, CA @ Elbo Room
    Saviors...meh live...saw em at ozzfest last year. Ramming Speed is a good thrash metal band
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Overkill will do their 2nd Killfest tour in April- May 2012. Along for the ride this time will be support bands Belphegor, Aborted, Blackguard, System Divide, and Diamond Plate. The tour , which will be limited to the dates below, will also have VIP pre-show meet & greet tickets available for each date, including early entry. Tickets available at http://www.enterthevault.com
    Known about this since June. Feels good man. Didn't expect them to put tix on sale this early.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    shocker blackguard is on the bill
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I be at dat Overkill concert fo sho
    The April 27 one? I'll be there
    It's been almost four years and I still have no idea exactly what kind of music you enjoy.
    All kinds of music. I can like one band a lot and absolutely hate a band that is very similar to them. It's how I roll
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    he's like a highschool girl
    doesnt really know what he wants
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    he's like a highschool girl
    doesnt really know what he wants
    str8 up
    Sure I do.

Though that was a funny comment
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Vocalist Kyle Thomas of legendary New Orleans metallers EXHORDER has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"On behalf of Jay Ceravolo [EXHORDER guitarist] and myself, it is with much regret and disappointment that we are both leaving EXHORDER.

"There is much darkness surrounding EXHORDER at this time due to business and personal differences.

"We extend deep apologies to those that this has both inconvenienced and disappointed.

"In the wake of the passing of [EXHORDER bassist] Frankie Sparcello [in March] and the constant state of disarray that the band has found itself in since reforming, the negatives have far outweighed the positives. We both feel that this is what we must do, and wish that things could have turned out better, as EXHORDER has never attained the potential that it so rightfully should have.

"I wish all of my brothers involved well and good luck in whatever the future brings them, whether or not EXHORDER continues."

EXHORDER relased two albums in the early 1990s through the Roadrunner label — 1990's "Slaughter in the Vatican" and 1992's "The Law" — before breaking up, with Kyle going on to form FLOODGATE (and also briefly appearing live as the vocalist for TROUBLE). Thomas subsequently spent time fronting PITTS VS PREPS, which he described as "center[ing] around the truest sound of heavy metal in the realm of old JUDAS PRIEST and IRON MAIDEN."
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That's too bad :(
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Happy I saw Exhorder at MDF
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    Happy I saw Exhorder at MDF
    this a million times.

Happy I got to see all those classics live. Kyle Thomas was an absolute asshole to me after the show though.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    He just pretended like I was being ridiculous in wanting to talk to him.
    you were being ridiculous
    I went back to the hotel and killed a hooker because of that shit.
    she probably deserved it
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,707 spicy boy
    Overkill will do their 2nd Killfest tour in April- May 2012. Along for the ride this time will be support bands Belphegor, Aborted, Blackguard, System Divide, and Diamond Plate. The tour , which will be limited to the dates below, will also have VIP pre-show meet & greet tickets available for each date, including early entry. Tickets available at http://www.enterthevault.com

April

25 Chicago,IL Bottom Lounge

hmmm :-?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
This discussion has been closed.