Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Chimaira are one of the best metal band's out there because they never write the same record twice.
    Too bad they're all boring as fuck.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Avenged Sevenfold will hit the road for their “Buried Alive” tour, which launches in Ft. Meyers, FL, on November 23rd. VIP bundles will be available for all tour dates on September 20th. Tickets for all shows go on sale Friday, September 23rd, except for shows in Minneapolis and Yakima, WA, which go on sale Saturday, September 24th.

A7X is excited to have Hollywood Undead, Asking Alexandria, and Black Veil Brides joining them on the Buried Alive Tour, offering fans an incredible value with four of the hottest bands in rock today. Los Angeles’ Hollywood Undead released their second album American Tragedy in April, which peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart and No. 1 on the Hard Rock Albums chart. Britain’s Asking Alexandria's sophomore full-length album release, Reckless and Relentless, debuted at No. 9 on the Billboard Top 200. The band has performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! and appeared on the cover of AP and Guitar World. Hollywood’s Black Veil Brides hit No. 1 on the Billboard Independent Albums with their 2010 debut album We Stitch These Wounds, followed by their second album, Set The World ON Fire, which peaked at No. 17 on the Billboard Top 200 chart.

“Buried Alive” tour dates are as follow:
    11/23 Ft. Meyers, FL Germain Arena
    12/25 Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
    11/26 Augusta, GA James Brown Arena
    11/28 Huntsville, AL Von Braun Center
    11/29 Pikeville, KY East Kentucky Expo Center
    11/30 Ft. Wayne, IN Allen County War Memorial
    12/02 Madison, WI Alliant Energy Center *
    12/03 Minneapolis, MN Target Center
    12/06 Green Bay, WI Resch Center
    12/07 Duluth, MN Amsoil Arena
    12/09 Grand Forks, ND Alerus Center
    12/10 Bismarck, ND Bismarck Civic Center
    12/12 Billings, MT Metra Park Arena
    12/13 Missoula, MT Adams Center
    12/14 Yakima, WA Sun Dome
    · * denotes show without Hollywood Undead
    LOGIN OR REGISTER TO POST COMMENTSSHARE
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    A7X is excited to have Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides joining them on the Buried Alive Tour
    Even if this was coming here, and EVEN with Hollywood on the bill, this would turn me away. Probably.

Well, at least if I have to pay.
    I love winning with women
    I would go. I can stand Hollywood undead. Closest it comes is 3 hours though and I'm not making that far of a trip for it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Ape....y u post shitty tour?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Because shitty tour is headlined by shitty band that I love. Back off.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Because shitty tour is headlined by shitty band that I love. Back off.
    While I would love to see A7X again, not coming near me and NOT with that shit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    F U 2 Ape
    F U 2 J
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I guess I wouldn't mind seeing asking alexandria again. They weren't that bad at warped and the singer actually has some talent.

I want to see A7X again so much :(
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i saw A7X years ago with bullets and octane/the confession
    imageimage
    i saw A7X years ago with bullets and octane/the confession
    me too...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    at house of blues? :-?
    imageimage
    In Atlantic City.
    I saw that as well
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I got to hear Second Heartbeat and Chapter Four again about a week ago...so I'm good for now, fuck that shit.

Although if I see they're playing MIA on that tour and it comes by, I might get a ticket if i can find one under $15...highly unlikely though.
    image Photobucket
    I'm still jealous about second heartbeat it has been so long since I have heard that song. The videos I watched of them doing it now they sounded awesome
    edited September 2011
    They played it at Taste of Chaos 07 but cut out some of the middle and didn't do full screaming. This one was just straight off the CD. They said they were rotating the top 20 voted songs, and they were but most of them were usual stuff aside from MIA/I Won't See You Tonight Part 1-Chapter 4/Second Heartbeat. And it looked like you got one set or the other...Still I don't know how Second Heartbeat got voted in because it looked like nobody in the crowd even knew the goddamn song. They play Welcome to the Family and everyone's all fist pumps and screaming lyrics...then Second Heartbeat comes on...quite the opposite.
    image Photobucket
    In Atlantic City.
    Omg we were at the same show and we didn't know
    imageimage
    I entered the contest to recieve a phone call from Black Veil Brides under some funny name but I forgot what it was. I wanted to win just to see what all I could say before they hung up.
    image Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.