Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you, FAKE Misfits
    I personally like the current Misfits line up, but that's just my cup of tea
    Your tea tastes like shit.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    edited August 2010
    his teabag is an overweight black mans ball sac
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Pass.
    MeRriweather iz very hit or miss sound wise
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    Fuck you, FAKE Misfits
    Dez FTW
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited August 2010
    So I waited and waited to get Uproar tickets and the wait was worth it because they just put up 4 front row center tickets and I got 2 of em!
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    So I waited and waited to get Uproar tickets and the wait was worth it because they just put up 4 front row center tickets and I got 2 of em!
    Going to Bristow or VA beach? Just wondering cuz I don't know if they have a VA beach date
    Going to Bristow or VA beach? Just wondering cuz I don't know if they have a VA beach date
    Yeah Bristow because there is no VA beach date.

You going?

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Yup. Got PIT seats. Still can't get a better picture than you though lol
    My brother's going with me. His first concert. That is if the venue isn't sold out of PIT tickets
    Cool then maybe I'll see you there.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    Fuck you, FAKE Misfits
    Dez FTW
    I have no problem with Dez or Robo (or whoever is going to replace him)

I have a problem with the sound they are creating as of late. Even if Jerry was the singer, they need to slow it the fuck down. Misfits songs were written with great melodies, they weren't meant to be played ridiculously fast as that asshole Jerry Lonely mumbles over it. They are a mess and a complete embarrassment to the Misfits name. There's a reason why basically everyone hates Jerry. In the words of Hamm from Toy Story, "money money money"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    found two more dates for the halloween hootenany tour

Oct. 9 - Youngstown, OH - Covelli Centre
    Oct. 10 - Johnstown, PA - Cambria County War Memorial
    imageimage
    did chew already post the IWABO tour? anyway here you go chew.

well i just bought vip tickets so yay me
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    hey chew whats included with the vip tickets?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Oct. 9 - Youngstown, OH - Covelli Centre

If I'm home around this time I might be able to make it
    imageimage
    hey chew whats included with the vip tickets?
    Iwrestledabearonce VIP Packages are $30 and include:
    • A GA ticket
    • Access to a Meet and greet with Iwrestledabearonce
    • Early Entry into show
    • A VIP fan exclusive t-shirt
    • A photo with the band during meet and greet to be printed and signed
    http://tixx1.artistarena.com/iwrestledabearonce/
    username: iwrestled
    password: abearonce
    since cannibis fucked up on the tour dates

Sep 23 2010 6:00P
    Zydeco w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Birmingham, AL
    Sep 24 2010 6:00P
    The High Ground w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot, and Vanna Metairie, LA
    Sep 25 2010 7:00P
    The Masquerade w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Atlanta, GA
    Sep 26 2010 6:00P
    Greene St. Club w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot, Vanna Greensboro, North Caro
    Sep 27 2010 6:30P
    Canal Club w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Richmond, VA
    Sep 28 2010 6:00P
    Chameleon Club w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Lancaster, PA
    Sep 29 2010 7:00P
    Santos Party House w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna New York, NY
    Sep 30 2010 6:30P
    Northern Lights w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Clifton Park, NY
    Oct 1 2010 6:00P
    The Palladium (Downstairs) w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Worcester, MA
    Oct 2 2010 6:00P
    Diesel w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Pittsburgh, PA
    Oct 3 2010 6:30P
    Peabody's Downunder w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Cleveland, OH
    Oct 5 2010 6:00P
    Emerson Theatre w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Indianapolis, Indiana
    Oct 6 2010 7:00P
    Bottom Lounge w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Chicago, IL
    Oct 7 2010 4:00P
    Vaudeville Mews w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Des Moines, IA
    Oct 8 2010 7:00P
    Marquis Theater w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Denver, CO
    Oct 9 2010 7:00P
    In The Venue w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct 10 2010 6:30P
    The Venue w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Boise, ID
    Oct 11 2010 6:00P
    The Blvd. (WA) w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Spokane, Washington
    Oct 12 2010 8:00P
    El Corazon w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna SEATTLE, Washington
    Oct 13 2010 6:30P
    Satyricon w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Portland, Oregon
    Oct 14 2010 7:00P
    The Boardwalk w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Orangevale, CA
    Oct 15 2010 6:30P
    Chain Reaction w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Anaheim, CA
    Oct 16 2010 6:00P
    Nile Theatre w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Mesa, AZ
    Oct 18 2010 6:30P
    Launchpad w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Albuquerque, NM
    Oct 19 2010 6:00P
    Club 101 w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna El Paso, TX
    Oct 20 2010 6:00P
    Emo's Outside w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Austin, TX
    Oct 21 2010 6:00P
    Warehouse Live w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Houston, TX
    Oct 22 2010 6:00P
    White Rabbit w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna San Antonio, TX
    Oct 23 2010 1:30P
    Ridgelea Theatre w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Fort Worth, TX
    Oct 24 2010 5:30P
    The Collective w/ Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Shreveport, LA

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/iwrestledabearonce#ixzz0wq1GJx2j
    and i find it somewhat amusing that a smaller band like iwabo gets a longer and more dates then the whitechappel tour
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    "Oct 23 2010 1:30P
    Ridgelea Theatre w/Eyes Set To Kill, Chelsea Grin, The Chariot and Vanna Fort Worth, TX"

Damn it that early ass start time can only mean one thing, they are gonna pile on a shit ton of local crap before the actual bands start. Looks like I'm gonna have to time this one right.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Yeah pass
    I love winning with women
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Oct. 10 - Johnstown, PA - Cambria County War Memorial

You have got to be kidding me!?!? This is 5 minutes from me!!! Fucking shit no one comes here!! Fucking made my day!
This discussion has been closed.