Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    haha i know
    Creed are the worst band ever fuck those queers.
    Didn't know Sully Erna visited these boards....
    LMAO
    haha i know sully hates creed.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Creed? Really?
    WWWWIIIHHHH AAHHHSSSS WWHIIIIIHHHHH OOOPPPPPAAAAAHHHHHH
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Creed? Really?
    UNNNDUHH THE SUNLIYJGEFLIKYEUWHFKGGGGHHHT
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Creed? Really?
    UNNNDUHH THE SUNLIYJGEFLIKYEUWHFKGGGGHHHT
    LOL! This became a running joke at work last summer, always made me laugh.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Creed > Drowning Pool

[-(
    inb4lists
    Creed > Drowning Pool

[-(
    How about both suck?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Drowning Pool are about as good as 5FDP.....
    inb4lists
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Creed isn't that bad, their latest album is a pretty solid hard rock record.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I like sinner
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I want the "sinner" letters done on my hand. Bianca thinks it's stupid, though. Psh.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Within the ruins just got added to summer slaughter
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Goddamnit, I wanted to see Revocation. Oh well. I'll see them for the third time in June anyway.
    Boooooo

It should've been Revocation.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Annihilator is going to finally tour the US this summer. been a long time. only date posted is a Canada date, with US shows announced soon

Capitale du Metal presents Canadian metal powerhouse Annihilator for the 2011 edition of the Festival d’Été de Québec (Quebec City International Summer Festival), on July 10th at the Imperial Theater. This is an exclusive for Canada this summer, a first for Quebec City and the first show in 18 years that Annihilator has played in North America. Despite the lengthy absence here, Annihilator has been a success around the globe since the band’s 1989’s debut release “Alice in Hell”. Since then, with 13 studio cd’s, millions of records sold and dozens of world tours under their belt, Annihilator are fired up to show metal heads in North America why Annihilator has earned a reputation of being one of the best live international acts out there today.
    Here is what Annihilator’s mastermind Jeff Waters had to say about the announcement of the show:

“Well it's been a long, long time since Annihilator has played its home country Canada; and it's about time!It's been 17 years since we have played here, despite releasing records and touring Europe and Asia every year for 22 years! I backed out of North American touring way back in 1994 as the metal scene essentially went underground until recently. I also ended up being a single father of a young son so I also decided to go where Annihilator was "wanted" (Europe/Asia) and spent my off-touring months at home, being a Dad and working in my studio.
    Now that my kid is a teenager and the kind of metal we play seems back in full swing here in North America, it is time to get out there and rock... and what better place to return to rock than Canada's metal province: Quebec! We will
    hit the rest of Canada and the USA soon but, this summer, some metal fans will get what they have been threatening me for, for years: ANNIHILATOR's RETURN TO CANADA!”

Moreover, metal fans will have the opportunity to experience another comeback as Montreal-based metal legends Sword will act as direct support, after nearly 20 years away from the spotlight. Fans have been demanding their return for many years, and it has now become a reality. However, much of the band members remained active in the musical scene during Sword’s two-decade hiatus.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
This discussion has been closed.