Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    CORROSION OF CONFORMITY has added three new dates to its previously announced schedule: October 7 at Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, New Jersey; October 8 at Chicago, Illinois' Riot Fest; and October 10 at Highline Ballroom in New York City.

With the twenty-fifth anniversary of the classic "Animosity" album approaching, the original incarnation of CORROSION OF CONFORMITY (guitarist Woody Weatherman, bassist/vocalist Mike Dean and drummer Reed Mullin) will play its first live shows in over twenty years with the tour kick-off this week in Asheville, North Carolina.

The reunited trio announced earlier this month that it has recorded a new seven-inch single, "Your Tomorrow (Parts 1 and 2)", which will be available at all upcoming tour dates and via Southern Lord's web site.

RIGHTEOUS FOOL, featuring Mike Dean and Reed Mullin, will open all dates, with other support acts including ZOROASTER (Asheville), EAGLE TWIN (Aug. 8-10), BLACK BREATH (Aug. 8-10), BLACK TUSK (Raleigh), U.S. CHRISTMAS (both N.C. dates), IRON AGE (Austin) and very special guests for the October dates to be announced.

The dates are as follows:

Jul. 30 - Asheville, NC - Stella Blue
    Jul. 31 - Raleigh, NC - The Pour House
    Aug. 08 - Los Angeles, CA - The Power of The Riff Fest (Echoplex)
    Aug. 10 - San Francisco, CA - DNA Lounge
    Aug. 12 - Seattle, WA - Neumo’s
    Aug. 13 - Austin, TX - Emo's
    Aug. 14 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater
    Oct. 07 - Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
    Oct. 08 - Chicago, IL - Riot Fest (Double Door)
    Oct. 10 - New York, NY - Highline Ballroom
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Hell yeah. BFMV. Black Tide again. Whaddahell.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Fuck yeah!
    if you get shot (or lost) by the 9:30 Club, you only got one person to blame
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Fuck yeah!
    Honest question, why would that happen?
    Fuck yeah!
    Honest question, why would that happen?
    its not in the worlds greatest of areas in DC (its by howard university), and if you don't follow your mapquest/gps directions to a T, well, lets just say its not fun driving home. Also parking is a bitch because they either charge you to park in one of the university lots, or park in the alley right in front of the club
    Hmmmm…maybe I don't want to go then. Fuck
    ^isn't norfolk like 2 hours from you?
    I'll check. I think it's like 3-4
    3.5 hours. Honestly, you think I'd be safe driving up there?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Boy my friend is pissed as fuck about the ETF tour not coming here...
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    His favorite band with one of his other favorite bands and it skips us. Looks like we'll be making the trip to LA for it, though.
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Original CoC in Denver? Huh. Might have to go.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Riot Fest sounds awesome.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    3.5 hours. Honestly, you think I'd be safe driving up there?
    I've been there 3 times thus far (dimmu and behemoth, LOG/Trivium/Machine Head and Mastodon) and unless its a band i'm absolutly dying to see, i'm not goin back. Granted driving there isn't the issue, its getting home, especially if ya fuck up and turn on the wrong street.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In other words, you are going to die.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You'll be fine Santana. I've been to the Black Cat in DC which gets a terrible rep for its neighborhood, and while it isn't a place I'd like to go for a casual stroll, it was no problem.

Also, I regularly attend shows in an area called the Tenderloin, which is one of the highest crime areas in the country and have never gotten more than panhandling.

Don't look for trouble and most of the time it won't find you.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Some days i just have horrible luck though
This discussion has been closed.