Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Why vip for that $100. =/
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Y u no come to me?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    \m/
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    i may go to this... depends how much money i have after Agalloch, Amon Amarth, and poss GY!BE

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    jaxx wants 30 bucks for that tour
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Charlie Sheen's "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option" Tour

"My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show is coming for you. I'm going on the road. LIVE! Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? WILL THERE BE MORE?!?! This IS where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it! I dare you to keep up with me."

4/2 - Detroit, MI - Fox Theatre (on sale 3/12)
    4/3 - Chicago, IL - Chicago Theatre (on sale 3/12)

more dates tba
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Wow. Just wow. That show will sell out in minutes.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Listening to Twilight of the Thunder God and Cry of the Blackbirds...I really hope I can see Amon Amarth....2 sets FTW
    hypocrite much?
    Never did I say I don't like them. I even said they are damn good at what they do. I like Amon Amarth but I feel they're given too much credit on these boards
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Charlie Sheen's "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option" Tour

"My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show is coming for you. I'm going on the road. LIVE! Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? WILL THERE BE MORE?!?! This IS where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it! I dare you to keep up with me."

4/3 - Chicago, IL - Chicago Theatre (on sale 3/12)

more dates tba
    hmmm.... lol

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Want.... :-|
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just heard Powerglove for the first time...

Oh my God.

YES.

\m/

I need to see Gotta Catch 'Em All live.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Just heard Powerglove for the first time...

Oh my God.

YES.

\m/

I need to see Gotta Catch 'Em All live.
    You're late, very late, but welcome to the party. \m/
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2011
    15 bucks, little man, put that shit, in my hand, if the money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe, my jungle love, owe owe oh!
    inb4lists
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    15 bucks, little man, put that shit, in my hand, if the money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe, my jungle love, owe owe oh!
    I love Jay. :D
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Here's hoping for a longer Powerglove set [-O<
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Gotta catch em all is nothing special to me however tetris and inspector gadget have my heart
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jesus Christ Blackguard is on every tour @-)
This discussion has been closed.