Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Skeletonwitch is actually on a Saturday for me, so i should be able to go, although I doubt i'll be able to find anyone to go with, so i'll be.........

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Black Rivers Flow is not better than either Beyond The Permafrost or Breathing The Fire....
    Surprisingly, I haven't heard it yet. The songs I did hear live, though, didn't pay any respect to The Onslaught so yeah I will agree with that part but The Onslaught>all skeletonwitch albums
    No.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited March 2011
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Not even close. I like Lazarus, but Skeletonwitch > Lazarus AD

image Photobucket
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    SOILWORK (who were originally scheduled to head out this April & May supporting SYMPHONY X) have regretfully been forced to cancel their participation on this upcoming North American tour.

Drummer Dirk Verbeuren has issued the following statement:

“Due to recurring issues with a herniated disc in his lower back requiring a prolonged period of resting and healing, our guitarist Peter Wichers is forced to sit out this spring’s North American tour with Symphony X and Nevermore. We did consider hiring a fill-in guitar player, but we’ve decided to stick together as a band and out of respect for our fans, to cancel our participation in the tour. Our apologies to those of you who were hoping to see us. If all goes well, Peter should be healed and ready to hit the road in time for the summer festivals.”
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I know that everyone knows Soilwork dropped out, but i didn't know if you guys knew why.
    inb4lists
    You're late^. I got there first.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Did you even read my second post?
    inb4lists
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    wonder who they are gonna get replaced by
    wonder who they are gonna get replaced by
    I don't think anybody, i think Powerglove or Symphony X will just get a longer set.
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SOILWORK (who were originally scheduled to head out this April & May supporting SYMPHONY X) have regretfully been forced to cancel their participation on this upcoming North American tour.

“Due to recurring issues with a herniated disc in his lower back requiring a prolonged period of resting and healing, our guitarist Peter Wichers is forced to sit out this spring’s North American tour with Symphony X and Nevermore. We did consider hiring a fill-in guitar player, but we’ve decided to stick together as a band and out of respect for our fans, to cancel our participation in the tour. Our apologies to those of you who were hoping to see us. If all goes well, Peter should be healed and ready to hit the road in time for the summer festivals.”

{Upload|4229}
    Ok, so i didn't see the other post, my bad.
    inb4lists
    Did you even read my second post?
    Well, considering our posts are identical, nope. Second post is invalid since my post and yours said "WHY" they dropped off. :D
    edited March 2011
    Dooo deee do doo dooooooo ded de doodaa deeee
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    summer festivals.”
    :-?
    I love winning with women
    summer festivals.”
    :-?
    WHOA! Didn't even read that part.

I was going to go but unless they get a great replacement I'm not paying $30 for a club show
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    They're pretty boring live anyway...
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
This discussion has been closed.