Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    As of 9:05am...18331 days, 9 hours, 6 minutes, and 46 seconds have passed since the Eagles won a championship!

:-D
    ...and almost 15 years since the cowgirls won one... [-(

Wasn't 2010 supposed to be the cowgirls year?... gimme a fuckin break. Thebills have just as good a chance as the cowboys do,which I basically no chance. HAHAHAHA
    LOL man... yeah its been over 15 years now but at least I can say that I have watched my team win a championship.

and as of 11:18am...18331 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes, and 41 seconds have passed since the Eagles won a championship!

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    It just got announced yesterday that the Avalanche tour is coming to the Richmond Coliseum which so happens to be about 10 mins away from my house. I don't like Theory of a Deadman or Halestorm and Skillet is OK from the couple songs that I know by them. I just want to see Stone Sour do a full set and hopefully they play more off of their first cd.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    good luck with that
    im still debating whether the opening bands suck enough for me not to go
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    good luck with that
    Oh I'm with you there. If I had to travel for this show I would pass it up but since its so close then I must go. The Richmond Coliseum might get one rock/metal show a year if that.

edited March 2011
    good luck with that
    Oh I'm with you there. If I had to travel for this show I would pass it up but since its so close then I must go. The Richmond Coliseum might get one rock/metal show a year if that.

same here thats why Im still considering to go... this was the first rock/metal show theyve had at the el paso county coliseum all year.

Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    It just got announced yesterday that the Avalanche tour is coming to the Richmond Coliseum which so happens to be about 10 mins away from my house. I don't like Theory of a Deadman or Halestorm and Skillet is OK from the couple songs that I know by them. I just want to see Stone Sour do a full set and hopefully they play more off of their first cd.

Skillet are one of the best live bands out there.

Skillet are one of the best live bands out there.
    [-(
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    They are they really know how to put on a show.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I would not go out of my way for a stone sour set. Every time I see them I'm incredibly bored
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Stone Sour, Skillet, and Halestorm are great live. Haters gonna hate.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you think everyone's great live
    JL it is not my fault it was boring when they played. I do like through the glass and bother just all the other stuff was meh
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Fair enough, Ape. I like the new stuff.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Cough and Magrudergrind will be touring to and from Texas for SXSW. Dates include:

3/11 Philadelphia, PA @ Nick’s Vegan Café
    3/12 Washington, DC @ St. Stephens Church w/ Drop Dead
    3/13 Greensboro, NC @ Legitimate Business
    3/14 Atlanta, GA @ Archive Gallery
    3/15 Birmingham, AL @ Spring Street Firehouse
    3/16 Baton Rouge, LA @ Here Today, Gone Tomorrow w/ Thou
    3/17 Houston, TX @ The White Swan

Suckage... I'd love to see Cough.
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Stone Sour, Skillet, and Halestorm are great live. Haters gonna hate.
    I can't speak for Stone Sour, but I've seen Halestorm 5 times and Skillet twice...damn fucking good live.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    As of 9:05am...18331 days, 9 hours, 6 minutes, and 46 seconds have passed since the Eagles won a championship!

:-D
    ...and almost 15 years since the cowgirls won one... [-(

Wasn't 2010 supposed to be the cowgirls year?... gimme a fuckin break. Thebills have just as good a chance as the cowboys do,which I basically no chance. HAHAHAHA
    LOL man... yeah its been over 15 years now but at least I can say that I have watched my team win a championship.

and as of 11:18am...18331 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes, and 41 seconds have passed since the Eagles won a championship!

I'd rather my team never win a championship then jump on the cowboys bandwagon .
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cough and Magrudergrind will be touring to and from Texas for SXSW. Dates include:

3/11 Philadelphia, PA @ Nick’s Vegan Café
    3/12 Washington, DC @ St. Stephens Church w/ Drop Dead
    3/13 Greensboro, NC @ Legitimate Business
    3/14 Atlanta, GA @ Archive Gallery
    3/15 Birmingham, AL @ Spring Street Firehouse
    3/16 Baton Rouge, LA @ Here Today, Gone Tomorrow w/ Thou
    3/17 Houston, TX @ The White Swan

Suckage... I'd love to see Cough.
    Fuck you, I want Magrudergrind
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    No you don't
This discussion has been closed.