Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Why would you go to the back for immortal?
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Erik is going to be catz when he grows up.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never went with my parents to a show. My older sister took me to a few when I was younger, but never the p's. I think it's pretty cool of your p's to go to shows with thier kids, if they are into the music. I hope to take my kids to shows one day.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    edited February 2011
    I never went with my parents to a show. My older sister took me to a few when I was younger, but never the p's. I think it's pretty cool of your p's to go to shows with thier kids, if they are into the music. I hope to take my kids to shows one day.

Went to my first show with my Cub Scout troop. We talked the parents into getting us tickets to see KISS and Ted Nugent. Don't ask me how but we did.

BTW I have taken two of my three kids to their first shows. The youngest actually got to meet and hang with Snot's Tommy Vext and Sonny Mayo. When they found out it was his first show and his 21st birthday they bought him drinks all night and gave him the VIP tour of the backstage area. I thought that was very cool of them.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    The only show I've seen with my dad was p.o.d. And it was at a water park.That was a great day... Learned not to wear flip-flops to shows lol.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Big Four show announced for Milan, Italy. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    >_<
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Been to project rev in 08 with my dad and mayhem 09 with him as well. I'm very appreciative to have my dad because he would take me to the concerts out in the hot sun with music he doesn't like, just to make sure I'm ok. My dad's cool
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    Big Four show announced for Milan, Italy. <_>
    :-))
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Why would you go to the back for immortal?
    Read what I posted.
    I wantto know why you would go to the back in the first place
    I mean, why not record from the front? :-?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    My mom went to Immortal with me tonight. :-))
    I didn't see you there. :( I was in the front for Absu, in the back for Immortal and got busted with my camcorder, then went back up to the front. :p
    I was at the rail on the left corner right infront of Abbath. @-) I think I saw you, during one of the Absu moshpits I was watching it and I think I saw you on the other side of it.
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    My mom went to Immortal with me tonight. :-))
    I didn't see you there. :( I was in the front for Absu, in the back for Immortal and got busted with my camcorder, then went back up to the front. :p
    I was at the rail on the left corner right infront of Abbath. @-) I think I saw you, during one of the Absu moshpits I was watching it and I think I saw you on the other side of it.
    For Absu I was right in front of the drummer in about the 2nd row. I had a Mayhem shirt on with inverted crosses on the back.
    I mean, why not record from the front? :-?
    Because I would've been caught even quicker and if a crowd surfer lands on my cam I can say goodbye to it. The same guy that got me was even stopping people from taking pictures so when he saw a camcorder he was not a happy camper.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Hmm...maybe it wasn't you then. I don't know, haha. No one stopped me from taking pictures. o:
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I jizzed (and i get to go too)
    15-Apr Farmingdale, NY The Crazy Donkey
    16-Apr New England Metal & Hardcore Fest The Palladium
    17-Apr Lancaster, PA Chameleon Club
    18-Apr Pittsburgh, PA Altar Bar
    19-Apr Williamsville, NY Club Infinity
    20-Apr Montreal, QC Le National
    21-Apr Toronto, ONT Opera House
    22-Apr Toledo, OH Headliners
    23-Apr Pontiac, MI The Crofoot Ballroom
    25-Apr Milwaukee, WI Eagles Ballroom
    26-Apr Lawrence, KS Granada
    27-Apr Denver, CO Summit Music Hall
    29-Apr Vancouver, BC Rickshaw Theatre
    30-Apr Seattle, WA El Corazon
    1-May Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre
    3-May Sacramento, CA Ace of Spades
    4-May San Francisco, CA Slim’s
    5-May Pomona, CA Glasshouse Music Hall
    6-May San Diego, CA Soma
    7-May Mesa, AZ Nile Theatre
    9-May Dallas, TX The Door
    10-May Tulsa, OK The Marquee
    11-May Memphis, TN New Daisy Theatre
    12-May Atlanta, GA The Masquerade
    13-May Nashville, TN Rockettown
    14-May Asheville, NC The Orange Peel
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Oh shi-

I'm there.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    THAT'S BTBAM'S NEW TOUR? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    inb4lists
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I wonder/hope they play their new 30 min EP/song in full
This discussion has been closed.