Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Oo :-(

Rammstein it was a joke that's what happened at mayhem last year I tried three times to avoid hurting the guy but he left me no choice
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I still wish there was video lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Rammstein it was a joke that's what happened at mayhem last year I tried three times to avoid hurting the guy but he left me no choice
    However, when you mentioned the whole "3 warnings before I flip the light switch" deal, it just made you look like you're trying for e-tuff status. Granted, I wouldn't fight you because I'm 17 and little, but it gets on my nerves when guys act like they're invincible.
    Most recent time I checked was a month ago and nothing I've searched and asked people on you tube and no one has it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I've had my ass kicked before I'm not invincible but I'm also not a coward and will always stand my ground if need be. Until someone beats the shit out of me I'm always going to be better then them. Why be scared? Also I like the feeling of after a fight win or lose with the adrenaline and if you lose the soreness that comes
    Another thing is rammstein it was a play off what Travis said.
    I'm not doubting that you can fight, but saying you're better than someone because they can't beat you up is screwy logic.
    Be that as it may the people I usually only have problems with are people that do a bunch of drugs or are drunk all the time.
    I would think of all the people to get into a fight with at concerts it would be drunks. It's kind of funny I always say Mayhem 2009 had the drunks that were cool and were there to watch the bands and Mayhem 2010 had the drunks that were feeling like tough guys.
    The fight I had was two drunk guys that pulled me down from behind and started hitting me in the head. I ended it
    edited February 2011
    Strange, did anything happen before that that would have caused them to do that?
    Yes lol. That's where the warnings come into play. They kept pushing on me not in a pit type way though they were trying to get me fired up because they wanted me to move then one ripped my shirt and I shoved him across the put said I'm not one to fuck with let it go that's when I turned around and they pulled me down.

This is short version if you search my name chew made a thread the day it happened
    Well that's obviously understandable to beat them up. Often times drunks really do ruin concerts for some people.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    "Opinions, everyone has one." - I think you mean, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one". :E
    inb4lists
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    "Opinions, everyone has one." - I think you mean, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one". :E
    and they all stink
    And nick when I said better than you I didn't mean as a person I strictly meant fighting.
    and they all stink
    And that concludes this week's episode of Story Time with Alec and Face Humper. Tune in next week for a special edition with music guests Nickelback!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited February 2011
    lol
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Fuck me in the ass, i have no way of getting to the Ozzy show :'(

This is the 4th concert in the last year i was planning on going to, and found out THE DAY OF THE SHOW that i can't go, fuck this.
    inb4lists
    Id rather not fuck you in the ass I am not gay. Shane might though he likes anal.
This discussion has been closed.