Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    lolol!

I just remember a dude with Disturbed in his name and he was an open gay metal head. Guess that's not you.

WELCOME >: O

Now go introduce yourself in the ***new members report here*** thread plz.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol it was like disturbed1guy or something I remember he was going to Chicago and was looking for people to hang out with. I don't believe anyone stepped up even though in 08 there was about 15 of us in Chicago
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    i hope i'm not the gay guy lol
    I lol'd
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Lol it was like disturbed1guy or something I remember he was going to Chicago and was looking for people to hang out with. I don't believe anyone stepped up even though in 08 there was about 15 of us in Chicago
    Yeah, I think that was his name. Dude was pretty cool.
  • Disturbed888Disturbed888 Posts: 24 salt miner
    i could see how you'd think i'm gay given that my pic is queen lol. I remember disturbed1guy from back in the day, totally didn't know he was gay
    There was also disturbedonegirl or something and she posted boob and vagina pics and removed them when her boyfriend found out then never came back. I think he killed her lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Hmm
    I figured you would think we thought you were gay based on the name disturbed. Who would have thought
    haha yeah...my bad, guilty pleasure.
    don't get the impression that they're my favorite though
    I use to like them but they just keep releasing the same shit over and over and every time I see them it gets more boring
    yeah that's true, their setlists are barely varied either.
    back in 08 when they co-headlined mayhem with slipknot was my peak of liking them, i still like them just as you said i can't listen to them consistently anymore because it starts to sound the same.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Avalanche Tour with Stone Sour/Theory of A Deadman/Haletstorm/Skillet/ and Art of Dying
    EWW.

I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    The first annual Avalanche Tour brings together the biggest names in rock for a massive North American winter trek. This year’s tour runs from March 24-May 8 and will be headlined by Stone Sour and also features Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Halestorm and Art Of Dying. Tickets for most shows go on sale Saturday, February 5. A special pre-sale will begin Tuesday, February 1 through Artist Arena. Visit AvalancheTour.com for more details.

When asked about the tour Corey had this to say, “SO stoked to be a part of the Avalanche Tour! We've been looking for the right tour to headline and this is definitely it. We're already working on an amazing show, the kind we have NEVER done before. We're gonna rip these stages to shreds and leave the audience with crazy eyes and sore throats! Here we go!!”

The current Avalanche tour dates are as follows. Look for additional shows to be announced soon.

Date City Venue
    Thur 3/24 Chicago, IL Aragon Ballroom
    Fri 3/25 Milwaukee, WI Eagles Ballroom
    Sat 3/26 St. Paul, MN Roy Wilkins Auditorium
    Mon 3/28 Bloomington, IL US Cellular Coliseum
    Tue 3/29 Fort Wayne, IN Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
    Fri 4/1 Atlanta, GA Masquerade Music Park
    Sat 4/2 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
    Sun 4/3 Ladson, SC Ladson Fairground
    Fri 4/8 San Antonio, TX Illusion Theater at Alamodome
    Sat 4/9 Corpus Christi, TX Concrete Street Amphitheater
    Sun 4/10 Grand Prairie, TX Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
    Tue 4/12 Houston, TX Reliant Arena
    Wed 4/13 Wichita Falls, TX Kay Yeager Coliseum
    Fri 4/15 Belton, TX Bell County Expo Center
    Sat 4/16 Lubbock, TX LoneStar Amphitheater
    Sun 4/17 El Paso, TX El Paso County Coliseum
    Tue 4/19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center Arena
    Thur 4/21 Park City, KS Hartman Arena
    Fri 4/22 Springfield, MO Shrine Mosque
    Fri 4/29 New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom
    Sat 4/30 Bangor, ME Bangor Waterfront
    Sun 5/1 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    YES FINALLY I GET SOMETHING
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    but god damn those other bands are turibble
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos

I really want to see Stone Sour...so maaaaaaybe.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The first annual Avalanche Tour brings together the biggest names in rock for a massive North American winter trek. This year’s tour runs from March 24-May 8 and will be headlined by Stone Sour and also features Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Halestorm and Art Of Dying. Tickets for most shows go on sale Saturday, February 5. A special pre-sale will begin Tuesday, February 1 through Artist Arena. Visit AvalancheTour.com for more details.

When asked about the tour Corey had this to say, “SO stoked to be a part of the Avalanche Tour! We've been looking for the right tour to headline and this is definitely it. We're already working on an amazing show, the kind we have NEVER done before. We're gonna rip these stages to shreds and leave the audience with crazy eyes and sore throats! Here we go!!”

The current Avalanche tour dates are as follows. Look for additional shows to be announced soon.

Date City Venue
    Thur 3/24 Chicago, IL Aragon Ballroom
    Fri 3/25 Milwaukee, WI Eagles Ballroom
    Sat 3/26 St. Paul, MN Roy Wilkins Auditorium
    Mon 3/28 Bloomington, IL US Cellular Coliseum
    Tue 3/29 Fort Wayne, IN Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
    Fri 4/1 Atlanta, GA Masquerade Music Park
    Sat 4/2 Tampa, FL St. Pete Times Forum
    Sun 4/3 Ladson, SC Ladson Fairground
    Fri 4/8 San Antonio, TX Illusion Theater at Alamodome
    Sat 4/9 Corpus Christi, TX Concrete Street Amphitheater
    Sun 4/10 Grand Prairie, TX Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
    Tue 4/12 Houston, TX Reliant Arena
    Wed 4/13 Wichita Falls, TX Kay Yeager Coliseum
    Fri 4/15 Belton, TX Bell County Expo Center
    Sat 4/16 Lubbock, TX LoneStar Amphitheater
    Tue 4/19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Convention Center Arena
    Thur 4/21 Park City, KS Hartman Arena
    Fri 4/22 Springfield, MO Shrine Mosque
    Sat 4/30 Bangor, ME Bangor Waterfront
    Sun 5/1 Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
    8 fucking Texas dates, and nothing in Austin? I may go to San Antonio and leave after Halestorm.
    lol 8 Texas dates
    <):)
    Well, Primus, I would say look at for the additional dates to be announced, but since TX already got 8....
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Eww, nevermind I am never going to another San Antonio concert as long as Verizon Amphitheater isn't being used or it isn't a club. I will go to Corpus Christi before I ever go to AT&T for a concert.
    it looks like theyre hitting smaller cities
This discussion has been closed.