Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• all i hope for is a nj date.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like the festival idea I'm just glad more info ha come out about the big 4 tour
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Alex needs to go to less concerts
    I love winning with women
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    i am so going to that fucking tour.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Mastodon
    Machine Head
    Down
    Gojira
    The Sword
    Fear Factory
    Volbeat
    Overkill
    Exodus
    Testament
    They said they are bands that COULD be on it from a logical standpoint. There is no toher evidence/rumors. You people are overreacting.
    This

They just took a bunch of bands metallica has recently toured with and put them in a list
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Well I'm sure we all can read..
    It's just fun to think about the possibilities.
    image Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Actually I'm quite the illiterate
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I WILL FUCKING GUT YOU
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    all i hope for is a nj date.
    Who dat?
    Mastodon
    Machine Head
    Down
    Gojira
    The Sword
    Fear Factory
    Volbeat
    Overkill
    Exodus
    Testament
    They said they are bands that COULD be on it from a logical standpoint. There is no toher evidence/rumors. You people are overreacting.
    This

They just took a bunch of bands metallica has recently toured with and put them in a list
    This.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Following their triumphant West Coast tour this past December, Pacific Northwest metal band AGALLOCH will embark on a long-awaited East Coast run in support of its critically acclaimed album "Marrow Of The Spirit", one of the most celebrated metal releases of 2010. Likewise, Profound Lore Records recording artists WORM OUROBOROS (also featuring AGALLOCH and LUDICRA drummer Aesop Dekker) will serve as direct support to AGALLOCH on the tour.

AGALLOCH guitarist Don Anderson commented: "After seven years we are pleased to announce that we are returning to the East Coast for a series of performances with our good friends and fellow Profound Lore recording artists WORM OUROBOROS. We'll also be playing dates in both select areas of the South and Canada. The last time we played on the East Coast was in February of 2004 with THE GATHERING and NOVEMBERS DOOM. People can catch ongoing updates on the upcoming tour via our official Facebook page."

The dates go as follows:

March 17 - Austin, TX @ Barbarella Patio
    March 18 - New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks
    March 19 - Atlanta, GA @ The Earl
    March 20 - Raleigh, NC @ King’s Barcade
    March 21 - Baltimore, MD @ The Sonar
    March 22 - New York, NY @ Le Poisson Rouge
    March 23 - Cambridge, MA @ Middle East
    March 24 - Montreal, QC @ Cafe Campus
    March 25 - London, ON @ The Music Hall
    March 26 - Cleveland, OH @ Beachland Ballroom
    March 27 - Chicago, IL @ Reggie’s Rock Club

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Following their triumphant West Coast tour this past December, Pacific Northwest metal band AGALLOCH will embark on a long-awaited East Coast run in support of its critically acclaimed album "Marrow Of The Spirit", one of the most celebrated metal releases of 2010. Likewise, Profound Lore Records recording artists WORM OUROBOROS (also featuring AGALLOCH and LUDICRA drummer Aesop Dekker) will serve as direct support to AGALLOCH on the tour.

AGALLOCH guitarist Don Anderson commented: "After seven years we are pleased to announce that we are returning to the East Coast for a series of performances with our good friends and fellow Profound Lore recording artists WORM OUROBOROS. We'll also be playing dates in both select areas of the South and Canada. The last time we played on the East Coast was in February of 2004 with THE GATHERING and NOVEMBERS DOOM. People can catch ongoing updates on the upcoming tour via our official Facebook page."

The dates go as follows:

March 20 - Raleigh, NC @ King’s Barcade

Where the fuck is that? ...... OFF TO GOOGLE!
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    3 hours to Austin...very tempting.
    Hey TX peeps:

From The Faceless' FB:

We are scheduled to headline the Sumerian Records showcase at SXSW at Emo's Annex on March 16th with VEIL OF MAYA, Upon A Burning Body and Animals As Leaders rounding out the bill. If you are in the Austin, TX area this is one show that's not to be missed.

Goddamn that's a good show.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Faceless and AAL are far from ghey.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    Hey TX peeps:

From The Faceless' FB:

We are scheduled to headline the Sumerian Records showcase at SXSW at Emo's Annex on March 16th with VEIL OF MAYA, Upon A Burning Body and Animals As Leaders rounding out the bill. If you are in the Austin, TX area this is one show that's not to be missed.

Goddamn that's a good show.
    :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and this is why I love SXSW. Free awesome shows.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Faceless and AAL are far from ghey.
    Faceless, Veil of Mya and Upon a Burning Body are ghey
This discussion has been closed.