Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    my visa is about to expire....... no shows for a while :(
    bu.....bu....but Taco :'(
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The lineup for this years edition of “The Atticus Metal Tour” has slipped out. Here’s how the third installment of the trek is set to run:

Born Of Osiris
    Darkest Hour
    Sleeping Giant
    As Blood Runs Black
    The Human Abstract

An official announcement regarding the tour is expected to be made shortly via the tours Facebook.
    Please please please please please let this come here. I begging you please!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Gonna skip OH and hit AZ twice.
    I love winning with women
    Probably. But that tour has come to Covington ky the last two years. I've wanted to see darkest hour and human abstract for so long. I'm a big fan of as blood runs black though the new singer is meh. I can live with born of Osiris. This is the kind of tour I've been looking for for a while that has bands I want to see and haven't seen
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Should come here since both of them have already.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I know how you feel ape i don't get shit for shows.
    Probably. But that tour has come to Covington ky the last two years. I've wanted to see darkest hour and human abstract for so long. I'm a big fan of as blood runs black though the new singer is meh. I can live with born of Osiris. This is the kind of tour I've been looking for for a while that has bands I want to see and haven't seen
    Human Abstract is dope live. I know you will love them like I did.
    edited January 2011
    I just hope they play a lot of nocturne
    Vela, Together We Await The Storm <3
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    You guys have no idea what it's like to not have ANY shows where you live
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    that will be a tour where i leave before the headliner (Atticus metal tour)
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited January 2011
    MUSIC AS A WEAPON TOUR V: 2nd LEG

03.08.11 - Bell County Expo Center, Belton, TX
    03.09.11 - NMSU Pan American Center, Las Cruces, NM
    03.11.11 - Tucson Convention Center, Tucson, AZ
    03.12.11 - The Joint, Las Vegas, NV
    03.13.11 - ARCO Arena, Sacramento, CA
    03.15.11 - Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR
    03.17.11 - Yakima Valley SunDome, Yakima, WA
    03.18.11 - Adams Center, Missoula, MT

MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED VERY SOON...
    Disturbed is on mayhem.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Disturbed is on gayhem.
    fixed
    Well that's hot
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    MUSIC AS A WEAPON TOUR V: 2nd LEG

03.11.11 - Tucson Convention Center, Tucson, AZ
    I'm going. And lol at Marc's fail trolling when this was first announced.
    The 2011 Metalliance Tour has officially been announced. The tour sponsored by Revolver Magazine, Loudtrax.com, Brooklyn Vegan, Mosh Potatoes Cookbook and Giddy Up! Sauces is proud to announce Helmet, Saint Vitus, and Crowbar for its inaugural line-up. The festival tour will run through the U.S. from March 17th through April 5th.

Legendary alternative metal band Helmet will perform their 1992 platinum-selling release of Meantime in its entirety. The Interscope Records release gave the band mainstream attention with songs like "Unsung" and "In The Meantime." With the band's renewed success after getting back together in 2004, this tour will be one of the most anticipated of 2011.

One of the most highly influential Doom Metal bands in America, Saint Vitus are regarded as one of the first bands of the genre starting out as early as the 1970's. The band featuring Scott "Wino" Weinrich, bassist Mark Adams, guitarist Dave Chandler and drummer Armando Acosta have influenced so many bands in Doom and Metal. "Saint Vitus is more than ready to infect The Metalliance Tour! We've been wanting to do something like this for some time now...so prepare for destruction!" says lead guitarist Dave Chandler. The band has done a handful of shows and some European Festivals but this will be their first full US tour in over a decade.

Crowbar frontman Kirk Windstein concludes, "Wow! This tour is gonna rule! I've loved Helmet since the beginning and loved St. Vitus even longer. With the new Crowbar record having hit the streets by then, look out! This bill will bring just what we need to crush each city with an avalanche of stylistic thunder!"
This discussion has been closed.