Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yes it should because then beiber would not be making money and no longer be around same goes for bring me the horizon, the devil wears prada, miss may I ect. It's a way to kill this horrible music trend.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's also a way to kill the good music too though.
    imageimage
    Nein nein nein. Adults go to the good bands. Also it allows those bands that do form to wait and develope their talents and by the time they are old enough they will realize the music is shit and play better genre. ( speaking of bands like bring me the horizon)
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Well...I did <_>
    imageimage
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I'm pretty sure Metal shows would suffer greatly if every concert was 21+.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm pretty sure core shows would suffer greatly if every concert was 21+.
    Fixed.
    I love winning with women
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I'm pretty sure I would suffer greatly if every concert was 21+.
    Fixed.
    Fixed again.
    imageimage
    You have no idea how awesome winds of plague show was because it was all older people that came. There was a snowstorm so all the scenies moms wouldn't drive or let them drive to the show is my guess
    I don't think I've seen a person over 28 that loves WoP.
    Just about everyone there was 21+ most everyone was drinking and the club was at 3/4ths capacity
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    But Winds of Plague sucks.... <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    But Winds of Plague sucks.... <_>
    imageimage
    To each his own.

I think rush and type o negative suck. So what's your point. Your statement was irrelevant to what I was saying all shows should be 21+

It is also better for the venue because they will make more money off drinks
    This is what I think might happen that could be pretty negative on tours. Metal bands, even now, don't make a whole lot of money. If its 21+ all the time I can see sales going down, which means either less money brought in or jacked up prices even for small tours. Yeah, it'll eliminate all the scene kiddies and whatever else...but for the parents that want to start taking kids to does tat screws them over too. Plus, of they can't find a babysitter or anything they won't even be able to go to shows. It's kinda like a win/lose
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    My friend flipped on me for saying that the Jamboree lineup was terrible.

At the end he says "And nobody gives a shit about witch doctor or whatever the fuck" Speaking of Skeletonwitch lol.
    image Photobucket
    My friend flipped on me for saying that the Jamboree lineup was terrible.

At the end he says "And nobody gives a shit about witch doctor or whatever the fuck" Speaking of Skeletonwitch lol.
    But then you were all like

amiright?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    No it was more like
    image Photobucket
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,708 spicy boy
    I still think all shows should be 21+
    but i'm younger =(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    According to a posting on FEAR FACTORY's Facebook page, the band's previously announced U.S. tour dates — which were scheduled to kick off latet this week — have been "potponed." No further details are currently available.

Affected shows:

Jan. 02 - Amarillo, TX - The Sorority House
    Jan. 04 - Farmington, NM - Top Deck
    Jan. 05 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater
    Jan. 06 - Tucson, AZ - DV8
    Jan. 07 - West Hollywood, CA - Whisky A Go Go
    Jan. 08 - San Diego, CA - Brick By Brick

My show is tomorrow at The Clubhouse... which isn't listed. However, one of the promoters of it just canceled the event on Facebook... I wonder what's going on?
This discussion has been closed.